Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
02 May, 12:58
Update: We will need to disable the old version located at v2.anonup.com. After restoring the followers and following last night they reverted back to '0' again. Both version being used at the same time could be the issue and we need to investigate further.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Just to be clear you didn't lose your followers or who you follow. Your timeline shouldn't be affected. We will get this fixed.
01:06 PM - May 02, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 May, 06:17
Thank you Dear Koba, i was never worried by it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Jay @JustMe
03 May, 03:31
Thank you , much appreciated.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
03 May, 03:28
Thank you for updating. Although I have only been able to look at the running public page. I have not been able to click & look at my profile or any other page other than the public newsfeed. I would love to be able to do those

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
03 May, 03:31
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
OK I think it may be working now. I just clicked on my profile page & it worked - the first time in months THANK YOU!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 May, 12:10
Please, can you look at this problem too : sometimes I can´t read the posts , can´t rull down (it just shows "loading") , thank you .

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 May, 12:02
🙏
Hadn't even noticed the zeroes on counts.

#FamilyIsEverything means nobody Is a Zero~

😇💗

Thank you, Koba
Much Love~

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 May, 12:24
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
❤️
WWG1WGA

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 May, 11:54
Thank you, my friend.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
02 May, 10:36
never doubted you'd fix it.
TY for AU - it's gold :) ✨ 💛

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 May, 10:09
I've been here several years, I KNOW i've posted more than it shows. My posts have remained at 57 for a very long time!
Thank You for trying to fix this. We do appreciate you!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 May, 10:01
Thank you for all you do Koba!
You are awesome!!!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
02 May, 09:44
💓Great news ! I was discouraged. Happy you will amend this & grateful for your efforts 💓

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 May, 09:28
Thanks Koba for all you do!! It’s no biggie! You’ve created a place we can all find each other if we do loose the followers or ones we follow etc. News feed seems to still be working good! Haven’t noticed anything else. Thank you again!

arba happihr @arba
02 May, 09:26
Wow you read my mind,
New Awakening New Au
New Timeline in process😊
🙏🌺

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 May, 09:19
TY and God Bless!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 May, 09:18
I hope you’re doing well Koba!!!
:)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 May, 08:53
😊👍💗Thank you, Koba!

1776 Life @pacu44
02 May, 08:29
as long as fresh post can be seen and the flow of info is unaffected, I good :)

1776 Life @pacu44
03 May, 07:12
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
You fixed it. Thank you.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
02 May, 07:12
I thought Anonup had been hacked. Glad it is just a glitch.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 May, 07:11
I ain't worried about it. You got it handled.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
02 May, 07:00
Of course.

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
02 May, 06:59
Thank you so much for all you do!🤗

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
02 May, 06:38
It was never about followers or who we follow anyways! It’s about going within and finding your Truth and Life lessons! 🙏🏻✨❤️💗💯

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 May, 06:38
Thank you so very much for all your work!!
Not about post numbers or followers here anyway...
Just about Family, Support & Love on AU and that we still have in abundance💖🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
02 May, 08:39
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Absolutely true. We don't fret over follower numbers.
It is nice though, to have people who affirm our thoughts and conclusions, since some or many in our circles think we are nuts because of assertions we hold or conclusions at which we arrive.

Our AU family helps to ground us-- that we have not gone bonkers!

amy lilley @amylilley
02 May, 06:30
Thank you thank you thank you, so appreciate you @administrator 🐸🥰😇🇺🇸😎

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 May, 06:22
Thank you for letting us know! 💕

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
02 May, 05:52
Thank you 🙏 sending positive vibes 💕

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
02 May, 05:32
Interestingly my timeline has a better mix of frens. Does having "too many frens" clog up the timeline algo?

June Banasik @JuneB
02 May, 05:00
Thank you!

Susan Rae @Susanrae
02 May, 01:24
Thank you for all you do for us, Koba! It really doesn't matter that we can or can't count how many posts, followers or followings we possess - let alone stars, checkmarks and the such. What matters most is that we have a safe family with whom we're able to share information, prayers and affection. God bless you all.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
02 May, 01:16
Cool.