Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 01:29
As Anons filter back to Twatter, it begins to feel like things are hit and miss. I am on twatter with a back up acct. But I am also here more than any SM. This is home. Glitches, bitching, shining, whatever. I choose AU. It is where I found my peace, my place, my shine in this life. I think Jack did us a favor in 2021. He made us smaller and because of that WE GREW😊 Don't let twatter steal ya light There is too much light now to be dimmed🎇💖 WWG1WGA👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 May, 02:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Realising there’s work to be done on Twitter, yet sensing it’s a sort of labyrinth, where you can easily get lost, or even dampened if you’re a small account and if you are a small account it can feel pointless.
You’re right about AU. There’s order and peace. Each of us - if opened with the awareness - will be guided to our post.
No matter where we are, our presence is part of the chain that holds it together and causes the magic. 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 03:08
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I agree and then there's this...With a blue check?

Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Irene Nefelli, click on at the bottom under it