Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
As Anons filter back to Twatter, it begins to feel like things are hit and miss. I am on twatter with a back up acct. But I am also here more than any SM. This is home. Glitches, bitching, shining, whatever. I choose AU. It is where I found my peace, my place, my shine in this life. I think Jack did us a favor in 2021. He made us smaller and because of that WE GREW๐Ÿ˜Š Don't let twatter steal ya light There is too much light now to be dimmed๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ’– WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‘Š
01:29 PM - May 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
02 May, 09:53
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I'm not worried about returning to Twitta. I have a backup like you and I'm where I want to be here in AU. I hope it remains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 04:11
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– when I looked at twatter today, it reminded me of NASCAR๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… like lap segment bullshit๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… oh a blue check๐Ÿ™„ oh my a subscribe๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… maybe Elon is trying to save Anons $8๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 May, 03:03
In it together always no matter where each one of are. at we have had a bond of love that canโ€™t be taken away we all have prayed and cried together and laughed doesnโ€™t matter how far away from each other are we are too close with one another to lose what we have . We have lost family and friends here that will never for get but no matter what we got this cuz love you Benna and all ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

02 May, 03:05
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Love you right back my sweet fren๐Ÿ’– you are right. We are all connected๐Ÿ˜Š

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 May, 02:54
Realising thereโ€™s work to be done on Twitter, yet sensing itโ€™s a sort of labyrinth, where you can easily get lost, or even dampened if youโ€™re a small account and if you are a small account it can feel pointless.
Youโ€™re right about AU. Thereโ€™s order and peace. Each of us - if opened with the awareness - will be guided to our post.
No matter where we are, our presence is part of the chain that holds it together and causes the magic. ๐Ÿ’ซ

02 May, 02:55
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Amen๐ŸŽ‡

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 03:08
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I agree and then there's this...With a blue check?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 May, 02:46
I'm right there with you!

#BlessUp

02 May, 02:52
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’–

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 May, 02:45
Well said Benna! โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโœจ

02 May, 02:54
In response LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA to her Publication
Hey Love๐Ÿ˜Š thank you. I just feel like some are feeling displaced in The Plan. We all still need each other๐Ÿ˜Š

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 May, 02:43
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE !!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 May, 02:30
Well said! ๐Ÿ•Š

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
02 May, 02:16
I got booted from twitter in 2020. So I would ask my brother to look for all of you. Then he got booted. ๐Ÿ˜’ I felt lonely. Then I found AU. Home is where the ๐Ÿ’–is.

02 May, 02:57
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
02 May, 02:14
I was a lurker on Twitter, never had FB. AU is my home. No other place I would rather be then right here with my AU family.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Amazing group of Patriots.

02 May, 02:56
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
๐Ÿ’– I'm glad that you are here๐Ÿ˜Š

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
02 May, 01:34
Biblicalโ€ฆ.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 May, 01:33 (E)
Agreed, this is always home. I have on been back on Twatter for about 24 hours. I post some, but mostly I lurk. ๐Ÿ˜

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 May, 01:35
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Lol...I edited and still screwed it up....lolol.๐Ÿ˜