Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 01:29
As Anons filter back to Twatter, it begins to feel like things are hit and miss. I am on twatter with a back up acct. But I am also here more than any SM. This is home. Glitches, bitching, shining, whatever. I choose AU. It is where I found my peace, my place, my shine in this life. I think Jack did us a favor in 2021. He made us smaller and because of that WE GREW😊 Don't let twatter steal ya light There is too much light now to be dimmed🎇💖 WWG1WGA👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
Realising there’s work to be done on Twitter, yet sensing it’s a sort of labyrinth, where you can easily get lost, or even dampened if you’re a small account and if you are a small account it can feel pointless.
You’re right about AU. There’s order and peace. Each of us - if opened with the awareness - will be guided to our post.
No matter where we are, our presence is part of the chain that holds it together and causes the magic. 💫
02:54 PM - May 02, 2023
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 03:08
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I agree and then there's this...With a blue check?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 May, 03:36
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
:)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 02:55
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Amen🎇