Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 01:29
As Anons filter back to Twatter, it begins to feel like things are hit and miss. I am on twatter with a back up acct. But I am also here more than any SM. This is home. Glitches, bitching, shining, whatever. I choose AU. It is where I found my peace, my place, my shine in this life. I think Jack did us a favor in 2021. He made us smaller and because of that WE GREW😊 Don't let twatter steal ya light There is too much light now to be dimmed🎇💖 WWG1WGA👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 May, 02:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Well said Benna! ✨💕✨🙌🏻✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Hey Love😊 thank you. I just feel like some are feeling displaced in The Plan. We all still need each other😊
02:54 PM - May 02, 2023
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 May, 10:01
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That’s very true! Thank you for reminding us. ❤️ I’d been feeling that way too, as if I did something wrong or didn’t do enough, but when I look at all these amazing patriots in the same boat, I realize that can’t be true. I trust in the process & I trust myself, just going to keep working on my inner peace. :) We definitely all need each other!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 May, 10:16
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
💖💖