Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 01:29
As Anons filter back to Twatter, it begins to feel like things are hit and miss. I am on twatter with a back up acct. But I am also here more than any SM. This is home. Glitches, bitching, shining, whatever. I choose AU. It is where I found my peace, my place, my shine in this life. I think Jack did us a favor in 2021. He made us smaller and because of that WE GREW๐Ÿ˜Š Don't let twatter steal ya light There is too much light now to be dimmed๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ’– WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 May, 02:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Well said Benna! โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโœจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 02:54
In response LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA to her Publication
Hey Love๐Ÿ˜Š thank you. I just feel like some are feeling displaced in The Plan. We all still need each other๐Ÿ˜Š

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 May, 10:01
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thatโ€™s very true! Thank you for reminding us. โค๏ธ Iโ€™d been feeling that way too, as if I did something wrong or didnโ€™t do enough, but when I look at all these amazing patriots in the same boat, I realize that canโ€™t be true. I trust in the process & I trust myself, just going to keep working on my inner peace. :) We definitely all need each other!

Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it