Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
SERCO, THE MOST EVIL CORPORATION ON EARTH!

Introduction

What if I told you there exists a multinational corporation with 40+ subsidiary companies across the globe which services a vast array of governmental agencies? And what if I told you this very same corporation has been involved in scandal after scandal, ranging from overcharging governments for electronically tagged inmates, to falsifying billing documents, to mismanaging vital patient information, to drug smuggling enterprises found within their facilities, and finally sexual abuse and terrible living conditions in their immigration/refugee centers? What if I also told you that this same company is protected under “commercial confidentiality” and the details of its inner workings are not open to Freedom of Information requests?
https://prepareforchange.n...
09:39 AM - May 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
02 May, 03:22
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Abel Danger exposed SERCO years ago. It's old news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spookmeister @Spookmeister
02 May, 09:54
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
They are horrible to their employees, who get into trouble if they log on a couple of seconds late. They treat their staff life rubbish. They have the health records of everyone, even if you chose not to be on their data base. They are trying to link everything to their data bases. Employees are strongly encouraged to obtain voice imprints on every one who calls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396