VincentCrypt46
12:14 AM EST
May 1, 2023
08:21 AM - May 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
05 May, 04:39
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
That's why my teacher told me many moons back.....yes it's better you leave school and do your last grade through a college because......you are to "mature" for school. Hahaha, just because I questioned EVERYTHING that did not make sense to me. Never give up on your own feelings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 08:13
Let's just say there are 4 children in my family. I have an older brother, younger brother and a younger sister.

I was ALWAYS known as the "Black Sheep" of the family, to the point that my younger brother and sister actually thanked me for making their childhood so easy because after me Mom and Dad were just tired, and they got away with doing all kinds of shit.

My kids on the other hand, did not appreciate it because I caught them in most everything they would sneak around to do. They were like, "how the hell did you know".
I remember once when my daughter was about 14 a couple of girls that she really wasn't good frens with wanted to come over to spend the night. They were so very surprised when they snuck out of her bedroom window just to find me there waiting on them.
Needless to say they did not come back again to spend the night.

No we never did anything that ever hurt anyone else but just bare in mind my teenage years was the 70's, we questioned ALL AUTHORITY DAILY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
03 May, 09:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Those of us from the 70s had a head start questioning authority. We never quit questioning, and it served us well! I feel blessed to have experienced those iconic times Nana!

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
03 May, 09:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ya we did!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 May, 10:04
I would have had a BIG “F” that day. My heart can’t allow something to suffer.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 May, 09:35
💗💥🔥😄this post is awesome !

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 May, 09:43
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
02 May, 09:31
Lots of Hannah B's here on AU I bet💪👊

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
02 May, 06:35
Wow! Amazing lesson! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯💗

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
02 May, 06:35
I'm a rule breaker!

Ange Love @LoveM
02 May, 04:53
🙏🏻✨A beautiful story/ lesson❤️

Speaking of 🐠🐡🐟

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 May, 03:32
Put me in coach. Im pissed off and mad about it. We stand. Even my wife has been vocal more than usual. Never held back in my life. Id of got kicked out as id of prolly whooped that teachers ass. Yes, i was that guy in school. Like John Wayne toilet paper...

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
02 May, 03:53
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I thought of you when I watched it. Not just because of your courage in speaking up, but also because of your heart and things that you said you did to protect others back when you were in school. We have to try and save the world—even if it’s just one fish (person) at a time.

Free Bird @DCast
02 May, 02:49
The world isn't a planet
believing the Truth means not being led off the cliff with the lie and Liars
Fallen angels exist and are working against us not for us
it's called 'evil' for a reason

Eric Williams @Idris
02 May, 02:18
All of this directed at a grp of ppl who have sat around for 3 years waiting for Trump/Q and their flaming chariots to come save them while their countries r obliterated in front of their eyes while not lifting a finger in retaliation. and why do you not lift a finger? bcuz some faceless nameless accounts on the internet that have not given any proof to their claims continue to tell u to sit tight and do nothing, bcuz at some point, in some way things will just magically turn around. I see this movement the same way I see the example in the video....Look at what Q and "paytriots" have conditioned u to be. 2 generations of ppl r struggling, we can afford homes, families, our jobs pay nothing and get blamed for everything from ppl who believe that if they just wish hard enough then maybe in a year or 5 the secret squirrels were fix it. We had a chance to fight back and change this ourselves 3 years ago... u chose to sit and watch the fish die.

02 May, 03:42
In response Eric Williams to his Publication
Hey bro, you need a hug and a bible. Its all about perspective. Im frustrated as well but 1 person causing ruckus aint gonna do nuffin but get you locked up. I stood ground and talked to many cops during face diaper time. Not many else did. But folks seeing me with no diaper worked a lil. We need more normies to stand WITH us. Thars what last 3 yrs been. Fkn normie wake up time. Cognitive dissonance is a fickle bitch to overcome. Now they fked with rednecks beer. Next they fk with livelyhoods. Folks, in my area anyway, gettin Ass chapped. Keep ventin and hold on to the anger. We up to bat soon me believes and anger is awfully handy tool.

02 May, 04:40 (E)
In response Eric Williams to his Publication
I think anger is useful if it’s a controlled burn. I grew up near the Detroit border. As a 9 year old child, I sat glued to the television watching the 1967 Detroit riots. The video below captures the images & spirit of that event. The sight of those flames, the chaos and the subsequent terror that I felt left a lasting impression on me.

It went on for five days. Gov. George Romney called in Michigan’s National Guard; Pres. Johnson, the U.S. Army & Airborne Division to help restore order. When it was over, 43 people were dead; 1189 people injured; 7200 arrested and 2000 buildings were destroyed.

Having witnessed that, I can understand why “they” might be trying to go slow and do as much as possible behind the scenes.

People might want to start thinking about what they’re going to tell their kids when “the storm” hits. I expect it will shock and confuse them as much as the riots did me.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gordon Lightfoot - Black Day In July (Lyrics) - YouTube

"Black Day in July " from the album "Did She Mention My Name" is about the race riots in Detroit in July 1967, Composed mainly of confrontations between bla...

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
02 May, 01:59
WOW

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
02 May, 01:59 (E)
This forever going against the crowd woman would've been another Hannah.

Thanks for the great Reminder, @VK 🔥
#FamilyIsEverything ...even the goldfish 💞

02 May, 01:17
Based on my school experiences (see example below) I’m pretty sure I would have stood up, saved the fish and argued with the teacher about his inhumane treatment of it. 🙂

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 May, 11:37
Reminds me of:
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

02 May, 03:44
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Aaron Tippin - You've Got To Stand For Something - YouTube

Aaron Tippin's official music video for 'You've Got To Stand For Something'. Click to listen to Aaron Tippin on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/ATipSpotify?IQid=...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 May, 11:12
❤️❤️❤️ Now that was a true Lesson!! 🥲
Everyone needs that one! True Colors of Your Soul!
Thank You for Sharing, now I will do the Same! 😘🥰🙏🏼