sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 May, 08:21
VincentCrypt46
12:14 AM EST
May 1, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Williams @Idris
02 May, 02:18
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
All of this directed at a grp of ppl who have sat around for 3 years waiting for Trump/Q and their flaming chariots to come save them while their countries r obliterated in front of their eyes while not lifting a finger in retaliation. and why do you not lift a finger? bcuz some faceless nameless accounts on the internet that have not given any proof to their claims continue to tell u to sit tight and do nothing, bcuz at some point, in some way things will just magically turn around. I see this movement the same way I see the example in the video....Look at what Q and "paytriots" have conditioned u to be. 2 generations of ppl r struggling, we can afford homes, families, our jobs pay nothing and get blamed for everything from ppl who believe that if they just wish hard enough then maybe in a year or 5 the secret squirrels were fix it. We had a chance to fight back and change this ourselves 3 years ago... u chose to sit and watch the fish die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
Hey bro, you need a hug and a bible. Its all about perspective. Im frustrated as well but 1 person causing ruckus aint gonna do nuffin but get you locked up. I stood ground and talked to many cops during face diaper time. Not many else did. But folks seeing me with no diaper worked a lil. We need more normies to stand WITH us. Thars what last 3 yrs been. Fkn normie wake up time. Cognitive dissonance is a fickle bitch to overcome. Now they fked with rednecks beer. Next they fk with livelyhoods. Folks, in my area anyway, gettin Ass chapped. Keep ventin and hold on to the anger. We up to bat soon me believes and anger is awfully handy tool.
03:42 PM - May 02, 2023
In response Eric Williams to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Eric Williams @Idris
02 May, 05:40
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Bible cant be trusted after being transcribed by vatican cult members 400 years after christs death... but ok, guess there arent certain things u dont question although u also follow a shadowy grp who told u to QUESTION EVERYTHING. The amount of ppl "awake" has not shifted much in the last 3 years than it alrdy had. im 33 and most of the ppl in my life at my age alrdy no the system is corrupt... they see no change to it so they dont care anymore, they r in full survival mode now. I would love to see this movement stop the constant need to make excuses for a grp of ppl that u have never met, have never seen their faces or know their names. we are almost half way through 2023... and life is getting even harder for most of us (sorry some of us cant be retired and not giving a shit anymore).