sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 May, 08:21
VincentCrypt46
12:14 AM EST
May 1, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 08:13
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Let's just say there are 4 children in my family. I have an older brother, younger brother and a younger sister.

I was ALWAYS known as the "Black Sheep" of the family, to the point that my younger brother and sister actually thanked me for making their childhood so easy because after me Mom and Dad were just tired, and they got away with doing all kinds of shit.

My kids on the other hand, did not appreciate it because I caught them in most everything they would sneak around to do. They were like, "how the hell did you know".
I remember once when my daughter was about 14 a couple of girls that she really wasn't good frens with wanted to come over to spend the night. They were so very surprised when they snuck out of her bedroom window just to find me there waiting on them.
Needless to say they did not come back again to spend the night.

No we never did anything that ever hurt anyone else but just bare in mind my teenage years was the 70's, we questioned ALL AUTHORITY DAILY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
Those of us from the 70s had a head start questioning authority. We never quit questioning, and it served us well! I feel blessed to have experienced those iconic times Nana!
09:01 AM - May 03, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vlord in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 09:51
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Nana too I had a blast!
We did a lot of dangerous things safely but a pure miracle in itself that we still here!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
03 May, 10:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh I definitely used 8 out of my 9 lives! lol The fun, the lessons learned, strength gained, memories were the prize!