STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
ANGELS !
I AM SQQQQ SQRRY !
I REALLY DQNT KNQW WHAT HAPPEND...
I REFRESHED THE PAGE AND MAGICALLY I LQST ALMQST 2000 FQLLQWERS & I AM JUST NQT BELIEVIN THIS RIGHT NQW !
I AM SQQQ QVER IT RIGHT NQW !
CAN ANYQNE HELP ME PLEASE???
IF U SEE THIS CAN U LET ME KNQW PLEASE AND SHOUT QUT TO LET QTHERS KNQW ALSQ !
THANKS MILLIQNS !!
LQVE & LIGHT TQ ALL !
XQXQXQXQXQ
;)
02:42 AM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by AWISHNSTAR in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 May, 07:26
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
Same here. All gone 0 following and 0 followers? WTF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
01 May, 07:22
Same here.

@administrator , are you aware of the issue? Seems like a whole lot of (all?) accounts lost their follower and following counts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 May, 07:13
Same.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
01 May, 07:09
lost it all too.

Richie Richard @Richie
01 May, 07:03
Wow! Looks like it happened to more people than you. I lost everyone as well.

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
01 May, 07:02
Mine says zero for both.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 May, 07:00
Lost all of mine also. Followers and following,

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
01 May, 02:50
My profile shows zero followers or following, but on my main page I have the accurate number of followers and following. I've heard the same from others. I hope that is the case with you.

01 May, 03:03
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
NO...
JUST WENT TO PROFILE PAGE AND STILL SAYS 0 ON BOTH !
WHAT DOES IT SAY WHEN U LOOK AT MY PROFILE PAGE?
I JUST HAD ABOUT 1800... SOMETHIN FOLLWIN AND FOLLOWERS...WHEN I REFERESHED THE PAGE...THEY ALL WENT TO >>0
:(

Pink Totter @Totter
01 May, 02:49
We all are in this together! You didn't lose your followers, just Kobayashi doing some of his magic work on AU...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

01 May, 03:05
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
AWWW....
WELL HQPEFULL....
LQL
THANKS ANGEL !!
SMILING !!
:)
XQXQXQXQXQ