Keep you posted.
11:44 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
02 May, 08:28
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
The timing is dasting😉

Zero zero 128:
The bird is free, Elon R Musk, Huckleberry, successful, Breaking news, Final warning, Tetrahedron, Be yourself, The pineal gland, Crack the cipher, The God Code in DNA, Jesus is God, The Son of God, Love Jesus, The Arrival of God🙏🏻✨🕊✝️

#JesusIsTheWayTheTruthAndTheLife
#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAL Stokes @EAL
01 May, 11:28
Same problem. Followers and following are at 0. I just added one more and he's the only one to be on the list...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
01 May, 01:45
Thank you, know you are working hard and we appreciate it very much. Glitches are a bitch aint they? LOL

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 May, 11:08

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
01 May, 10:12
Thank you! I noticed I lost my donor marking and my follows.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 May, 01:25
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Me too ... zero - zero ..😭

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 May, 10:10
Thank you.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 May, 10:08
I hope all is well and Thank you.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 May, 09:45
thank you!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
01 May, 09:31
Hello,
I just saw i have 0 Followers and 0 Following .Could you tell me why that is?Thank you.
Peace,
Suzanne

Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 May, 09:01
Thanks Koba

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
01 May, 09:01
why do i constantly have to be reminded in my feed that Physics71 has blocked me? Never had 1 interaction with this person, yet i am reminded daily that i am blocked and cant see their posts.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 May, 09:46
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
No worries, I get the same notifications from the same person and yes it is annoying. 😎👍

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
01 May, 10:03
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
It blocked me too. Must live in their own world.🙄

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
01 May, 08:56
Lost all my followers and following. Thanks for letting us know you are working on this

connie wright @cowri
01 May, 07:43
Oh Look, you are following 1 & it's ME----you have 2 followers & I am one...
Yippy Skippy
Hallelujah

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 May, 07:18
Thank you!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 May, 07:14
Thanks for all you do Koba. 💖

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
01 May, 06:08
You do geat work. Thank you!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
01 May, 05:39
Too Funny Guy

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 May, 05:10
Thank you Tom 🙏💙

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
01 May, 03:11
Just mentioning it, following and followers to 0...🙏 👇

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 May, 05:37
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Mine says the same. But if I click on someone I know for sure it I am following it still says I’m following them 🤷‍♀️

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
01 May, 03:01
Thank you @administrator We know you will fix it. Have a blessed day brave and beautiful ✨FRENS✨

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 May, 01:18
Great.
Still waiting for my verification.
Have sent you mesgs.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 May, 01:15
I feel lonely tonight seeing 00.
Is someone trying to say something? LOL
Hopefully we don't have to start all over again.
Hope you are well @administrator

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 May, 01:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I got all my small little list (think it creeped up to 340! 😍) all wiped, though. 🥺

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
01 May, 01:02
Impressive response time Koba….

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
01 May, 12:26
I lost all followers and followings??

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
01 May, 03:03
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
You didn't loose them. They are just not showing for almost everyone. Koba will get it fixed up. 🙂

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
01 May, 12:24
Thank you! Hope all things are well with you otherwise!👊

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
01 May, 12:22
I lost my star and blue check and now my follower....did I something wrong ?

June Banasik @JuneB
01 May, 12:18
Thank you very much!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
01 May, 12:17
Patriots on AU need to stop posting about AU on public platforms 🤷🏼

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 May, 01:34
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Totally agree. Invites satan and more of his minions in at this point.

Julie Que @JulieQue
01 May, 12:02
Thanks… currently my following and followers are 0 Zero…,?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 May, 12:00
Thank you so much, Kobayashi! 🙏💗