Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 05:27
On a lighter note, did everyone enjoy MJ last night?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 07:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I missed that memo.😶

While it's plausable MJ might be in witness protection, I saw nothing MJ-esk about the Weeknd. Nor can I reconcile MJ "mocking" anyone for having cosmetic surgery. The closest commonality I see is that "the industry" will do all it can to weaken the soul. I recall MJ publically saying "Tommy Matola (sp?) is the devil" and then not long after...🤔

Just my measly two cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
My two cents. The symbolism was heavy. I didn't see any mocking. I saw a lot of strength being thrown back at them. Can't keep a good man down. That industry does do whatever it can to weaken the soul, & keep them in line. He beat them. The irony of 'Pepsi' sponsoring the half time show was not lost on me. They tried to kill him scheduling all of those 'farewell' shows, when he was physically not healthy. He is coming back strong. (he helped Princess Diana get out, no doubt in my mind). After saying that Matola was the devil, he said 'I love you, and the best is yet to come'. Yes it is.
11:47 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lifeisgood in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIVE LIFE, click on at the bottom under it