Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 05:27
On a lighter note, did everyone enjoy MJ last night?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
I missed that memo.😶

While it's plausable MJ might be in witness protection, I saw nothing MJ-esk about the Weeknd. Nor can I reconcile MJ "mocking" anyone for having cosmetic surgery. The closest commonality I see is that "the industry" will do all it can to weaken the soul. I recall MJ publically saying "Tommy Matola (sp?) is the devil" and then not long after...🤔

Just my measly two cents.
07:17 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HeidiInTune in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
08 February, 11:47
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
My two cents. The symbolism was heavy. I didn't see any mocking. I saw a lot of strength being thrown back at them. Can't keep a good man down. That industry does do whatever it can to weaken the soul, & keep them in line. He beat them. The irony of 'Pepsi' sponsoring the half time show was not lost on me. They tried to kill him scheduling all of those 'farewell' shows, when he was physically not healthy. He is coming back strong. (he helped Princess Diana get out, no doubt in my mind). After saying that Matola was the devil, he said 'I love you, and the best is yet to come'. Yes it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
08 February, 08:57
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
I turned the crap halftime show off after the 1st number.
Who cares what some flakey producer's interpretation of art and life is.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 10:19
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
I'm in your camp! But I share a household wirh someone who only turns on foolsball come SB Sunday as an homage to his father. Therefore, I caught the HT bit and some commercials along the way. Symbolism speaks louder than words and there was plenty said!