Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
On a lighter note, did everyone enjoy MJ last night?
05:27 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
08 February, 11:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
MJ own(s)(ed) 50% of Sony MoTown Records and XO are both under Universal Music Group... Universal aquired WWF as well... it is all connected... BRUNO THE WEEKEND VINCE MCMAHON... Worth a look

Only 4 companies own everything we hear and see... easy to control a narrative...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
08 February, 11:51
Nothing new from Bruno Mars in awhile since 24k gold in 2016... how many halftime shows has MJ done... or was that Elvis?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
08 February, 11:22
i cant grasp this one.... MJ is a white hat and everything about that halftime show was a Satanic ritual… How could he participate? Please explain🙃

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
08 February, 10:51
is there a video of it anywhere i didn't watch the bowl 😕

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
08 February, 11:54
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
You tube.

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
08 February, 10:25
Closed my eyes and just listened - and I was back in high school and college and my young adult years listening to MJ! Now my family is convinced that I've gone totally over the edge and am completely hopeless. Oh well.

Alana Sayler @asayler
08 February, 10:23
yup. 😉

Deborah Lemaire @GraceMerveilleuse
08 February, 10:20
lol

Sherry Goodman @Sherrylgoodman
08 February, 09:20
I felt like his outfit was so Michael Jackson. I noticed that right away & wasnt even thinking of MJ when I turned it on.

Apple Hanner @Qapple
08 February, 09:00
my thoughts were exactly!

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 10:50
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
I know. I thought Gab was the blue pill ministry but realized it's spilling over to Anonup. Wakey wakey time.😂

Frequency Shift @FrequencyShift
08 February, 08:36
love you, but totally differnt body type

Victoria Campbell @StrangeTiming
08 February, 08:25
Did anyone notice that Michael Jackson's reported time of "death" was 12:21(pm)?

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
08 February, 10:21
In response Victoria Campbell to his Publication
Amazing find! So thT's the significance of 12 and 21. Not the score - the half-time show with MJ!

Victoria Campbell @StrangeTiming
08 February, 08:24
Did anyone notice that Michael Jackson's reported time of "death" was 12:21(pm)?

Never Evil @NeverEvil
09 February, 03:51
In response Victoria Campbell to his Publication
Beat Navy & Beat Air Force ..... why not Beat It!!!!

Amy Reus @reusable2021
08 February, 07:23
The only way this could be MJ was that he was pointing out all the hell he went through. But if anyone has time, look up "I can't sleep until I feel your touch song album" look at the pictures associated with this song. It's awful. If it is related to what MJ had to go through I feel a whole lot better, but if it's not I stopped listening to that station due to this exact album cover. With being red pilled I couldn't handle supporting this crap.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 07:17
I missed that memo.😶

While it's plausable MJ might be in witness protection, I saw nothing MJ-esk about the Weeknd. Nor can I reconcile MJ "mocking" anyone for having cosmetic surgery. The closest commonality I see is that "the industry" will do all it can to weaken the soul. I recall MJ publically saying "Tommy Matola (sp?) is the devil" and then not long after...🤔

Just my measly two cents.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
08 February, 08:57
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
I turned the crap halftime show off after the 1st number.
Who cares what some flakey producer's interpretation of art and life is.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
08 February, 11:47
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
My two cents. The symbolism was heavy. I didn't see any mocking. I saw a lot of strength being thrown back at them. Can't keep a good man down. That industry does do whatever it can to weaken the soul, & keep them in line. He beat them. The irony of 'Pepsi' sponsoring the half time show was not lost on me. They tried to kill him scheduling all of those 'farewell' shows, when he was physically not healthy. He is coming back strong. (he helped Princess Diana get out, no doubt in my mind). After saying that Matola was the devil, he said 'I love you, and the best is yet to come'. Yes it is.

Lori O’Connell @Madam_Hooligan
08 February, 06:52
i don't think it's healthy to claim this is MJ. If anything, he would be 63 years old alive. staying on point is healthy! If there's a Q post mentioning MJ or his clone, i'd be more prone to believing it.

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 06:47
OH MY GOSH!!! AWESOME!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 February, 06:47
Cameo apperance for one song 🗯

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
08 February, 06:44
Sorry but I truly hope that WAS NOT MJ last night. That half time show was dismal on so many levels. If The weekndr was trying to tell a story of "hope" and the "rescuing of children" it FAILED miserably! It came off as satantic, dark, not to mention the audio sucked so bad to top it off. I sincerely hope this was not The Alliance who wasted their money on that garbage!

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
08 February, 06:42
Yeah except what was up with all the Satanic Shit at the beginning? Red Eyed Angels?

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
08 February, 06:37
👍🏼😉

Dear Reader @DearReader
08 February, 06:29
🤦‍♂️that was not MJ

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
08 February, 06:27
LOL! You always get me singing. First Kap now I got "Who's bad?" going through my head. What an amzing time to be alive.

Theseeyes cry @Theseeyescry
08 February, 06:15
I boycott the NFL and all their child trafficking criminals. NFL is all about pedophilia. The superbowl is the biggest human trafficking day of the year.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
09 February, 12:55
In response Theseeyes cry to her Publication
Lots of bad in sports. Football was a great uniter. With hillary, they needed a great divider. Enter Kaepernick in Sept. 2016, taking a knee, social justice warrior. They miscalculated huge on that bet. It boomeranged & took them out at the knees. It divided people & took out their viewership. Don't mess with those of us who love our country. They had taxpayers paying for 'their' stadiums. "Their" stage. 'Their' soapbox. I love San Diego for telling them to take a hike. No more taxpayer funding to spit in our eyes, tell us how racist we are, & disrespect our flag. Better be kicking satan out.

Doreen McLean @Dmckee
08 February, 06:12
I thought about him when he was performing. WOW!!!!! Now it make sense.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
08 February, 06:09
was waiting for the moon walk..😍

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
08 February, 06:04
well knowing the weekend history of his songs and videos- it looked more if a mind control 🌀! I hope it wasnt the real MJ. Abel (singer name) thats Bibical enough!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 February, 06:02
This is what the show made me think of...

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
08 February, 06:45
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
One of the WORST half time shows in history period!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
08 February, 05:49
oh man did I miss him sing?? 🥺😢didn't watch game. Can't wait for him to freely live without disguises.

Jackie Thames @Jax47
08 February, 05:48
i knew it!!! it was the left hand that got me thinking is that him???

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts