Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
11 May, 04:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Fantastic! Congratulations! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 09:25
Yeah I know I know, there are reasons but Nana still feeling a bit left behind on twitter.
Anyone else!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 May, 09:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I submitted another request over the weekend. I have yet to hear and account is still suspended,

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
03 May, 09:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Submitted a number of requests - still suspended. 😒

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 May, 10:41

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 May, 10:39
I made ANOTHER request yesterday. If I ever get back on, you and VK will be my first two follows if my following list is not restored. πŸ˜‰

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 May, 10:36
well now.
the information system just heated up a bit didn't it???

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
30 April, 11:49
30 April, 11:48
How did I just lose my followers and those that I followed?????????

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 April, 10:07
I requested that Twitter reinstate my account since Elon Musk's supports Freedom of Speech.

mark kub @markkub
30 April, 10:25
Nice @doqholliday I see you have your old tweets still, I just asked again to restore my account. AU is home but the battle is on Twitter, I hope my old tweets are still there.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
30 April, 07:59
Congrats Doq. I've just put in my request... I am feeling inspired. 😊

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
30 April, 07:52
Valla Con Dios…..KeK

30 April, 12:35
D Day!
Ok Boss get Nana in!
It is on!

Qho let the doGs out!

https://youtu.be/UiqajI0JM...
Who let the dogs out (Lyrics) - YouTube

Woof Woof! Hello! This video includes your favorite song, Who let the dogs out! So please subscribe and listen for more!

30 April, 12:22
Well glad to see you are back too DoQ.
Holding out for Nana too.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 April, 12:18
Kick ass and take phone numbers. Carry on Patriot! XOXO

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
29 April, 10:06
Spread TRUTH far and wide Doq!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 April, 07:22
Tough sitting on the sidelines..but happy for 2 of my fave digital warriors to be on the front lines together:)

30 April, 01:37
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Good luck.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 05:28
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I think that you'll be a part of the next group. I'm of the opinion that this has to be measured. There are a LOT of newbies in that VK thread. The Q team wants to plant seeds- not burn the field. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

29 April, 06:58
Go DoQ+!! You must have an in πŸ˜‚

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 April, 06:55
Congrats, maybe we will meet again on the other side. In the meantime keep the rest of us in you prayers.

Love Life @FullwithHope
29 April, 06:53
Amazing! πŸ’₯

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
29 April, 06:40
congrats! can’t wait to join you back on the front lines. we all have hope that it will be SOON! 🐸 maybe this is the drip, drip, flood…

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
29 April, 06:37
Go get em Cowboy!! 🀠

Red 55S @Red55S
29 April, 06:36
Maybe the rest of us will be next. Congratulations! Let it rock on Twitter with you and VK!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 April, 06:30
Way to go Doq!! :)

Widget 260 @widget260
29 April, 06:12
Already gave you a follow.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
29 April, 05:30
Congratulations Doq! I’m still waiting! See you soon!

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
29 April, 05:22
I don't have a twitter but follow a few who do. You're one more I will follow. Congratulations on getting yours back.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 April, 03:58
Congratulations Doq. Go get em!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
29 April, 03:15
how did you find out?

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 April, 02:33
Yeah!!! Congratulations Doq! Did you have to plead your case? Or did they just reinstate you? I know you’re super intelligent and can multitask πŸ˜‰ It’ll be like you never left ❀️

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
29 April, 02:31

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 April, 02:31
CONGRATULATIONS SIR !!!!!