Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 April, 02:25
Well the day has come
https://twitter.com/doqhol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 09:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yeah I know I know, there are reasons but Nana still feeling a bit left behind on twitter.
Anyone else!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
Submitted a number of requests - still suspended. 😢
09:32 PM - May 03, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 May, 09:37
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
I have an account, but I rarely use it; and would rather have my old account before the great Twitter purge.

Plus, I have here and TS ..... another (active) account on another platform is too much for me

Ange Love @LoveM
03 May, 09:35
You are not missing anything... believe me it is better here on AU💕🤗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 09:33
Nana too.

Ange Love @LoveM
03 May, 09:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It reminds me of TG and I was hacked twice on TG and left. Why is it so important for them to know where we log in from? Another sting op? I don't want to be in the web, I just want to share truths I resonate with and fellowship with my beloved brethren🙏🏻✨🕊💕✝️