Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 02:56
In response memes matter to her Publication
❤️🥰❤️🥰🙏🏼🥰❤️🥰❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 April, 02:41
The body may not function like the rest of those around them but the heart knows itself.
~
They also have a unique perspective perpetually unable to be observed by us, the eyes of the child never "grow up" with them so it stays magical for them every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
30 April, 02:55
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I used to work at a rehabilitering center for kids with different challenges, and they Are Gods Children and Are here to remind us of love i believe, and bluntness😂

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 April, 02:09
❤️Beautiful

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 April, 12:40
I had a neighbor who was down syndrome, one of the best human beings I knew. They see the world as God does, pure and loving! Couldn't have picked a better caretaker for your son! 🥰❤️🥰❤️

memes matter @NoComment
30 April, 02:56
In response Stevie King to her Publication
This isnt us,but i agree with you 100%❤️🤲✨

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 April, 12:16
💛

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
30 April, 11:09
Beautiful!

arba happihr @arba
30 April, 11:06
Aloha
Unconditional Love
Comes from a pure loving heart
We have one judge
Humans and demons are not the judge.
The person in the mirror is not the judge.
Dr arba
Make it a great day

memes matter @NoComment
30 April, 03:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Sounds like a lifestyle❤️👑

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 April, 11:03
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🙏

memes matter @NoComment
30 April, 03:12
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
💖🤲🥲🤲💖

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 April, 11:02
😭😭. Wow! So much LOVE!

God’s sure does NOT make mistakes! Souls like him, show us what love really us! ❤️🥰

memes matter @NoComment
30 April, 03:05
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
🥲💖 i love humanity

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 April, 10:55
So awesome thanks for sharing

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 April, 10:54
💥💗💗💗this is awesome !!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 April, 10:38
💗💗💗