Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The text of a short intro speech I am giving tomorrow at an event in Birmingham on the 'green pill'. https://newsletter.marting...

Speakers covering family courts, cannabis compassion, fluoride in water, employment law, people's courts, children and social services.
12:05 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
29 April, 02:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
28 April, 05:26
What a journey! I'm so proud of you, Martin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 April, 12:51
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š. So glad to see the fight back by everyone in England/Scotland/Wales (what’s the correct group description term now, since UK and Brits are β€œincorrect”? πŸ€”).

My mom was English and I always say I’m half-English. But, it’s easy just saying (the collective term) β€œBrits”. πŸ€—

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
28 April, 12:31
This is most excellent Martin! Thanks so much for sharing.

Ange Love @LoveM
28 April, 12:07
πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ’•βœοΈ