Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
@Lauren_M_Bradley at long last we made some headway. Cost of bond with fees is $930. We have $150 raised already. If you can help, pls message me. She's in Upshur County jail in Texas.

Just spoke to Lauren. Really rough morning. Asked to post the following on anon

If anyone is willing to help. Please either call 866-345-1884 or go to www.accesscorrections.com
And look up Lauren bradley at Upshur county jail , Texas. And please chip in to give her some commissary money for supplies such as toothpaste, soap, shampoo etc.
04:09 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Luigicarini in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 May, 10:54
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
Say what??
Is L in jail right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 04:01
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
She was arrested the night of the 10th and is losing her mind there. She was arrested same day as David Lester straight and his wife Bonnie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 April, 12:44
Why isn't the jail giving her shampoo and toothpaste, etc? Isn't that required? It is here in CA - if they want more than the basics they need the commisary money.

What charges are they holding her on? I tried looking her up, can't find anything.

Please keep posting, I have no money right now but might have a little after the 1st - I don't want to lose your post.

It sounds like you need to explain her story more fully on AU so people understand who she is, why she was arrested and how to help her. I couldn't find anything, that means others can't too.

01 May, 04:04
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
So much I could tell you. But this is a definite DS hit. You can pm me your number if you wish.
She is really hurting and no, this rural county jail doesn't even have a public defender office. The court grab an attorney on court hearing day.... It is nothing less than satanic.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 April, 06:08
Who is Lauren? Why is she in jail?

28 April, 07:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Arguably she is one of the best decoders of tweets and messages on this platform. She has been been targeted ( much like Bonnie and David Lester Straight) for being over target in waking people up and exposing corruption plus translating those hidden messages in Navy and other military tweets.
Sadly she dropped the ball in the rural Texas County where she was living and now needs some help getting out. I am hundreds of miles away, or I would go and file Habeis Corpus for her to get her in front of a judge. They do not even have her a court date set. It is indeed a filthy broken system used by the deep state. If anyone is in Texas east of Dallas please message me.

shari asbury @shariasbury
27 April, 04:55
ThanQ for the update... I will keep praying and share 🙏🙏🙏