Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
27 April, 04:09
@Lauren_M_Bradley at long last we made some headway. Cost of bond with fees is $930. We have $150 raised already. If you can help, pls message me. She's in Upshur County jail in Texas.

Just spoke to Lauren. Really rough morning. Asked to post the following on anon

If anyone is willing to help. Please either call 866-345-1884 or go to www.accesscorrections.com
And look up Lauren bradley at Upshur county jail , Texas. And please chip in to give her some commissary money for supplies such as toothpaste, soap, shampoo etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 May, 10:54
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
Say what??
Is L in jail right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
She was arrested the night of the 10th and is losing her mind there. She was arrested same day as David Lester straight and his wife Bonnie.
04:01 PM - May 01, 2023
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luigicarini in this post can reply
01 May, 05:37
here's my number
250-981-1053
If L is in "REAL" trouble.
And I don't mean the showcased kind and you are within range to help her then call me.
I will do what I can for her.
She's a friend.
Bitchy one but 100%
😂

01 May, 05:29
she's ok though right?