Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
27 April, 04:09
@Lauren_M_Bradley at long last we made some headway. Cost of bond with fees is $930. We have $150 raised already. If you can help, pls message me. She's in Upshur County jail in Texas.

Just spoke to Lauren. Really rough morning. Asked to post the following on anon

If anyone is willing to help. Please either call 866-345-1884 or go to www.accesscorrections.com
And look up Lauren bradley at Upshur county jail , Texas. And please chip in to give her some commissary money for supplies such as toothpaste, soap, shampoo etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 April, 06:08
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
Who is Lauren? Why is she in jail?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arguably she is one of the best decoders of tweets and messages on this platform. She has been been targeted ( much like Bonnie and David Lester Straight) for being over target in waking people up and exposing corruption plus translating those hidden messages in Navy and other military tweets.
Sadly she dropped the ball in the rural Texas County where she was living and now needs some help getting out. I am hundreds of miles away, or I would go and file Habeis Corpus for her to get her in front of a judge. They do not even have her a court date set. It is indeed a filthy broken system used by the deep state. If anyone is in Texas east of Dallas please message me.
07:27 AM - Apr 28, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luigicarini in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 April, 12:50
Dropped what ball?
How did this happen ... and W H E N ????

29 April, 02:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Please make donations to a corporate sponsor who is matching the first $200.
Venmo : @uk-aero

29 April, 02:41
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
She was taken on the 10th April, evening time. Two days after Bonnie and David were taken. David is out, Bonnie, not yet.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 April, 03:26
wow..ok...I am south of Ft Worth so not even close...but will keep my eyes out for people that direction. Texas sadly is corrupt...but was unaware of that county being corrupt. Most of it is south...Austin and down.