Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Americans are keeping alive a spirit that is rare. The French and Russians have it, too. Spirit is the invariant; that which defines the ultimate purpose of a people. Being here in Britain is not easy. We are degraded and faded.
11:46 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 April, 01:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, once you get back on Twitter & you will, will you be sparse here like so many of the OG digital soldiers? I hope you visit here as if you hadn’t left✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 April, 02:08
Much as it pains me to say it - I have to agree, the majority are still firmly chained to the wall.

However... like yourself, there are bright sparks fluttering in the gloom of the UK.

As a Brit, living in the US, I watch both sides...

I have actually been pleasantly surprised that comments I have made on the Horse and Hound facebook page have actually met support.

Folk involved in the horse world, and country pursuits, are starting to realize, that there is a campaign slowly building to destroy the equine community...

After all, there is no point restricting folk to 15min city zones, if they can get on a horse and go for miles using traditional bridle ways and paths... or restrict the use of travel by putting the cost of fuel up, when a grass fed transportation still exists.

There is also the psychological effect of being on horseback - hard to think like a slave from 5ft up on 1200lb of majestic animal, you control with legs and fingers...😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 April, 10:28
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Time to bring the horse trails back!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
28 April, 02:01
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Same in US; farmers/ranchers are awake for the most part. We all have seen the writing on the wall! Rural people and communities same. There’s hope!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 April, 02:04 (E)
The masses must rise to make the change future generations need to survive or Jesus to come take us away. I believe the latter is nearer than most realize.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
27 April, 12:49
Come to America , we need every patriot

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 April, 12:29
I hear you! Canada is lost.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 April, 12:24
That "American spirit" is like a lit
match that will set the world afire!
NCSWIC

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
27 April, 12:19
“Spirit” needs Grit to shine…more Spiritual Grit

https://www.thechurchofjoy...

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
27 April, 12:16
I love you & the English, Welsh, Scots, & all those of Ulster are freedom loving, clever, loving people. When the trigger point hits the natural DNA of you lot will kick in and whoa to those who abuse them.

#wwg1wga #GodWins

I am What I am @OfLight
27 April, 11:51
Gather with like minded people .. stay strong .. you have this!!!

English Viking @Artist_
27 April, 12:52
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Its just difficult being around people who are not awake, they slate you to death, & stop having anything to do with you, claim you are the person at fault. Luckily I have a brother who is awake to. People are so stuck on shopping & technology is sick & sad to be honest here in UK,