Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 April, 11:46
Americans are keeping alive a spirit that is rare. The French and Russians have it, too. Spirit is the invariant; that which defines the ultimate purpose of a people. Being here in Britain is not easy. We are degraded and faded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 April, 02:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Much as it pains me to say it - I have to agree, the majority are still firmly chained to the wall.

However... like yourself, there are bright sparks fluttering in the gloom of the UK.

As a Brit, living in the US, I watch both sides...

I have actually been pleasantly surprised that comments I have made on the Horse and Hound facebook page have actually met support.

Folk involved in the horse world, and country pursuits, are starting to realize, that there is a campaign slowly building to destroy the equine community...

After all, there is no point restricting folk to 15min city zones, if they can get on a horse and go for miles using traditional bridle ways and paths... or restrict the use of travel by putting the cost of fuel up, when a grass fed transportation still exists.

There is also the psychological effect of being on horseback - hard to think like a slave from 5ft up on 1200lb of majestic animal, you control with legs and fingers...😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
Same in US; farmers/ranchers are awake for the most part. We all have seen the writing on the wall! Rural people and communities same. There’s hope!
02:01 PM - Apr 28, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vlord in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 April, 02:42
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication