Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
I asked Elon to free Kim Runner and a couple of days later she is back.

If you are still suspended from Twitter please drop your @ and I will send another Tweet Tonight asking Elon to free the rest of you.
10:30 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Blu Bird donated @se0861
27 April, 02:32
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
blubird @se0861
Thank you kindly 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 April, 01:53
BeverlyHayes6
Awesome, Thanks! 🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
27 April, 01:48
AngelGr44527366

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 April, 09:07
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Have you checked yours recently? As I'm adding in everyone yours is showing up that we follow each other on Twitter.

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
27 April, 01:44
My Twitter handle is @pheanixs
I was reinstated quite a while ago but I am unable to follow anyone new. That has been going on for the past 3 months. I have contacted Twitter customer service several times regarding the issue and it was never fixed! I then had to start a new Twitter account. I lost over 5,000 followers because of this glitch. Don't know if that could ever be fixed. I even wrote Elon directly! Thanks for helping all the Patriots though!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 April, 03:25
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
Is your Twitter account over 5000 follows of others?

If you had 5000 followers and followed 5000 you could go up 10 percent more. You may have to unfollow people who don't follow you to follow the others who have followed you already.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 01:40
Nana's old twitter acct

CindyRa29964009

Only followers of this user (PJ13) can see their posts

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
27 April, 01:10

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 April, 01:07
Pepe lives matter

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
I got blocked the day I signed up after I followed all of the Trumps. I got reactivated today but am still suspended and can't post or follow.
Alvin34500260

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
Sneakers359Now

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 April, 11:28
SRW_Silverado

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
27 April, 11:09
Cathychat8

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 April, 11:08
@truthseeker4444 - Let's see what happens.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 April, 11:13
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I hope you can get your OG account back

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
27 April, 11:08
Was free the day they suspended me
Twitter is dead to me not going back have not even checked to see if I was restored or not

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
27 April, 11:05
LADTACARMS

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 April, 11:05
😃🙏 Thank you Pepe T ❤️

jojo197040

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 April, 10:54
lunastix

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 April, 10:52
@Kfed71
Thank you in advance! 😁

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 April, 10:49
Positively303

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 April, 10:49
YEAH! She's not left out anymore!!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 April, 11:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😂😂

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
27 April, 11:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That’s our Kimmy

Katherine Littman @NativeAmericanTrumpGirl
27 April, 10:47
native4trump
THANK YOU!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 April, 10:46

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 April, 10:43
Missy_mma

Thanks! 😎

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
27 April, 10:41
writelikeitis

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 April, 10:35
now this is going to get interesting

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 April, 10:36

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
27 April, 10:34

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
27 April, 10:34
@JudyinAmerica same handle I use here

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 April, 10:33