Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 April, 10:30
I asked Elon to free Kim Runner and a couple of days later she is back.

If you are still suspended from Twitter please drop your @ and I will send another Tweet Tonight asking Elon to free the rest of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
27 April, 01:44
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
My Twitter handle is @pheanixs
I was reinstated quite a while ago but I am unable to follow anyone new. That has been going on for the past 3 months. I have contacted Twitter customer service several times regarding the issue and it was never fixed! I then had to start a new Twitter account. I lost over 5,000 followers because of this glitch. Don't know if that could ever be fixed. I even wrote Elon directly! Thanks for helping all the Patriots though!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Is your Twitter account over 5000 follows of others?

If you had 5000 followers and followed 5000 you could go up 10 percent more. You may have to unfollow people who don't follow you to follow the others who have followed you already.
03:25 PM - Apr 27, 2023
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pepe _T_, click on at the bottom under it