Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 12:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Come on brudah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
26 April, 11:35
Reminds me of the window in Lavern and Shirly’s apartment. Watching feet and legs go by.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 April, 10:26
This guy’s priceless 😂

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
26 April, 10:02
Totally normal. Lol

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 April, 10:00
how you feeling Kim ?...thank you for another great post

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 April, 09:56
I hope I am around to know the true his-story of what we have v. what we have been indoctrinated with. The whole Tartarian story and Antarctica information would be enough for my days/daz! ;)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 April, 09:58
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
You will - dont worry about that!