Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 April, 09:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 April, 09:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I hope I am around to know the true his-story of what we have v. what we have been indoctrinated with. The whole Tartarian story and Antarctica information would be enough for my days/daz! ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
You will - dont worry about that!
09:58 PM - Apr 26, 2023
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
26 April, 11:14
Looking forward to it, and to all the 777 Books of the bible being made available! Thanks, Kim - Blessings to you!

26 April, 11:26
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Me, too and thanks - same to you SC :)

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 April, 10:22
You have a built in kindness Kim.;) We agree, we are finally in a "quickening" of sorts with truths, revelations but still, so far is a snails pace for me.

I'll tell you the favorite song my grandmother would play was by rubbing two fingers together, then saying , if you listen closely, you can hear the violins! ;)

26 April, 10:53
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
lol....my mom did that, too!