Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
My heart is breaking for my sister . I feel and so does she that they murdered her husband in the hospital . He fell in a store yesterday they said he fell hit his head and went into cardiac arrest they broke a couple ribs giving him cpr . By the time I got to the hospital they had a vent in him and were waiting for life flight , by the time the guys come in for life flight he moved his feet a little and was trying to open his eyes . My sister and her son went to be with him at the other hospital and they told her he was brain dead so when they took the vent off she said he opened his eyes and couldn’t talk but moved his lips told her he loved her she said he looked so scared and in pain but she told the nurses he wasn’t brain dead he was communicating with her and they told her some times it takes awhile to go and the nurses looked at each other and the one nurse came over and put something in his iv and a few minutes he was gone . This is a nightmare . These hospitals have to be sto
11:22 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
27 April, 07:14
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I still have a hard time comprehending how evil and low the hospital employees (doctors and nurses alike) are and how some aims for a buck. Allow me to send my prayers for comfort and strength.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 09:23
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 April, 04:20
I am so sorry to hear this. Its everyones worst nightmare...

Praying for you all.

27 April, 09:24
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Thank you

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 April, 04:05
😭 They are killing people in the hospitals. But there are allready doctors who started their own
practice, because they know this all. Find those doctors and go to them.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
26 April, 03:51
Can't stop thinking about your Dear Brother in law and Sister. I was weeping when i read this. I am so sorry and may God be with you all.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 April, 03:16
I'm holding you. My God I'm so sorry.

Neny Garcia @NenyG
26 April, 03:04
So sorry for your loss! Praying for you & your family 🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 April, 02:05
Yep, they make all kinds of excuses for their own ignorance or cover for what they are doing. I don't trust hospitals, doctors or these nurses. I watched my father die in 2015 from a very rare cancer. I don't even trust the priests, ministers, or preachers that work through the hospitals to give last rites. When I was in the hospital to give birth to my daughter, afterwards the priest wanted to give me last rites. My husband told him to go to hell and that I and his daughter will be leaving the hospital with him. They called the police on my husband and thankfully the cop was a good man. That was in 2000 at a catholic hospital. They all lie. This is centered around one thing, for you to give your Power over to them. Don't do it.

26 April, 02:09
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Omg that’s horrible . I never in my life knew just how much evil was in this world . God bless you

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
26 April, 02:03
I personally know of at least four healthy people who died inside of two weeks in hospitals by being on a vent and given remdesever - When dear God is this slaughter going to be exposed.?

26 April, 02:06
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
They did that to so many here and they died and they tried to get my husband on the vent and he refused. He is still here thank God . Praying for my sister who just lost her husband

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 April, 01:56
Dear God!!!! What a nightmare!! I am so sorry you are going through this. I believe you are right.
God help you and your family get through this.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 April, 01:55
🙏So sorry for your loss, Karma is a bitch!

I am What I am @OfLight
26 April, 01:47
I am so very sorry for your Sister and all family... May justice get served.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 April, 01:34 (E)
Horrible!! Evil! When my father was dying of cancer, the ICU sped it up as well, right in front of us. Probably Ativan in IV. 😤. Your BIL must have been scared to death and felt so trapped!!

I am so sorry! Ask for the records ASAP. Make sure everything they administer into his IV is included in the report. Find a malpractice attorney and SUE the hell out of his evil Satanists.

Praying for all you! So sorry!

26 April, 02:14
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
So sorry about your father 🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 April, 01:32
Horrible! I’m so sorry for the pain you and your sister are experiencing. He was clearly murdered and they will eventually pay for their crimes. We may not see it here, but God will certainly judge them.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 April, 01:31
Also the nurse should have immediately made sure the patient was oxygenated with an appropriate PO2, checked the pupils for reaction to light, Do a stimulus to pain check, checked vital signs, and notified the doctor immediately that the patient was trying to communicate.

26 April, 02:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
They didn’t they put something in his iv and that was it he was gone

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 April, 01:30
🙏💖🙏

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
26 April, 01:28
So sorry! You might want to check out www.formerfedsgroup.org. Excellent support group, and you can tell them your story! God Bless and Keep You!!

26 April, 02:16
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
Thank you

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 April, 01:23
Attempting to communicate clearly shows he was not brain dead. A brain dead patient cannot form words. Get his medical records immediately. Look and see who ordered the medication injected, and what the medication was and dosage. Write down all events and time-lines.

26 April, 02:22
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
What if they didn’t report what they gave him ?

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
26 April, 01:22
Oh sweetheart I am so sorry this has happened. Stay strong for your sister then let it scream to the world.

26 April, 01:23
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Thank you I’m trying

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
26 April, 01:17
I’m so sorry🙏

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
26 April, 01:15
🙏❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Praying for you and family

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
The lady that use to babysit me, her name was Rosey and her Husband Robert got sick with covid my mom told me they were going to vent him the next day I begged and pleaded with her to tell Rosey not to let that happen to him, she didn't believe me, didn't warn Rosey and by evening the next day he was gone. I cried.

26 April, 01:25
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
So sorry . How are people ever going to recover when the truth comes out

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
26 April, 01:14
💖💙I am so sorry for your family's loss. Sending prayers of peace and love.🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 April, 01:10
God bless you, your sister, your friends/family!!!
Prayer sent!!!
Love, Light, and Blessings!!!

💛

Dub Hawkins @tazman63
26 April, 12:39
The same was done to my daughter in Austin Texas

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 April, 01:11
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
God bless you, your sister, your friends/family!!!
Prayer sent!!!
Love, Light, and Blessings!!!

💛

26 April, 01:27
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
So sorry prayers for you and your family . 🙏🙏🙏 for everyone

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 April, 11:15
SO VERY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOSS
PRAYERS FOR GODS LOVE COMFORT AND PEACE TO SURROUND YOU ALL

connie wright @cowri
26 April, 11:05
🙏🙏🙏

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
26 April, 11:00
ppt.
😟
Nobody should have to have that happen to them.
No accident is worth going to hospitals, anymore.

Pink Totter @Totter
26 April, 10:57
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 April, 10:57
WTF??