Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 April, 11:22
My heart is breaking for my sister . I feel and so does she that they murdered her husband in the hospital . He fell in a store yesterday they said he fell hit his head and went into cardiac arrest they broke a couple ribs giving him cpr . By the time I got to the hospital they had a vent in him and were waiting for life flight , by the time the guys come in for life flight he moved his feet a little and was trying to open his eyes . My sister and her son went to be with him at the other hospital and they told her he was brain dead so when they took the vent off she said he opened his eyes and couldn’t talk but moved his lips told her he loved her she said he looked so scared and in pain but she told the nurses he wasn’t brain dead he was communicating with her and they told her some times it takes awhile to go and the nurses looked at each other and the one nurse came over and put something in his iv and a few minutes he was gone . This is a nightmare . These hospitals have to be sto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
I am so very sorry for your Sister and all family... May justice get served.
01:47 PM - Apr 26, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OfLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am What I am, click on at the bottom under it