Jessica Marie @Faith11286
I’m in need of prayers, positive vibes, healing energy, whatever you’re able to send my way to help me through this. I’m overwhelmed with sadness, anxiety, fear. I feel like I’m being attacked spiritually. I don’t understand it and can’t fully explain it. It feels almost like God has given up on me and wants to make my life a living hell. I’m confused. There are times when I feel very connected spirituality and like I’m on the right frequency but a lot of the time I feel very disconnected. I feel hopeless.
02:40 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 August, 11:35
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 April, 11:04
Sending you strength and above all Love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
29 April, 11:00
It seems a lot of us are feeling the hits of negative energy, sadness anxiety. Even when the darkness is sitting on you know you are okay. You will walk through and out of the darkness to the light. Do not fear. You are strong.

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
29 April, 10:53
God is making you stronger. You will overcome!

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
29 April, 10:51
✨🙏🙏🙏
FWIW when I experienced a spiritual attack some years ago, I looked up what Sonia Choquette had to say, and she said that the dark forces aren't that powerful, and to say, "I command you in the name of God to go to the Light," and they have to obey because there is nothing more powerful than God.
I kept doing that, and after a while it seemed to work, although a couple of years later I'd still start crying if I spoke about it. It was a feeling of darkness, and I knew instantly when it happened, "all her demons jumped into me."
Not something I'd ever have thought about at the time or ever have believed it if I hadn't experienced it. 🙏 🙏 🙏
🙏God be with you 🙏 💛 ✨

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 April, 10:47
Please pay attn to WHEN u feel as tho God is making ur life a living hell...pray at that moment for the strength to CHANGE "How ur responding" to those things...and possibly how u must change or accept them. It may not be what ur going thru, instead, how ur accepting or denying it into ur life. God doesn't torture...thats the demon. We bring or allow things in our life that cause us such anguish...and only we can change or eliminate them. God is ur strength, ur salvation, and the Love u give...and need! God's Love comes to u thru people like me and those here for exactly that reason...to give Love. I will pray for ur peace and strength. Godspeed. 🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 April, 10:30
MANTRA PRAYER OF PROTECTION

Father/Mother/God,
I ask that I be cleared and cleansed within the Universal White Christ Light, the Green Healing Light, and the Purple Transmuting Flame.
Within God’s will, for my Highest Good, I ask that any and all negative evil energies be completely sealed in their own light, encapsulated within the UltraViolet Light, cut off and removed from me.
Impersonally, with neither Love nor hate, I return all negative evil energies to their source of emanation, decreeing that they never again be allowed to re-establish themselves within me or anyone else in any form.
I now ask that I be placed within a triple ElectroMagnetic Shield of the Universal White Christ Light of Protection and for this blessing, I give thanks.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 April, 10:28

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
29 April, 10:26
🫶🙏🫶

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 April, 10:24
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 April, 10:22
💗Sending you prayers, good vibes, and love. I hope this verse brings you comfort 🙏
Isaiah 40:27-31
Why do you say, Jacob, and you assert, Israel,
“My way is hidden from the Lord,
And the justice due me [ab]escapes the notice of my God”?
28 Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become weary or tired.
His understanding is unsearchable.
29 He gives strength to the weary,
And to the one who lacks might He increases power.
30 Though youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
31 Yet those who wait for the Lord
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
25 April, 10:47
Prayers for you Jessica, 528 Hz music , meditation .. God Bless You ❣️

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 April, 10:42
Today was an exceptionally difficult
day for most of us. The Schumann Scale
was off the charts. Don't take it personally.

We are all ascending & it can be painful.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 April, 10:42
Dear Lord Jesus,

We speak peace to these troubled emotions right now, in the name of Jesus. We speak truth of your life and life and hope and quiet to this heart, in Jesus name.

We bind the enemy and the confusion and chaos the enemy is trying to bring.

Bind the spirit of doubt, and fear, and confusion.. and depression and hopelessness. Jesus - Bring clarity and purpose and direction where it is needed.

Isaiah 26:3 Thou Wilt Keep Him In Perfect Peace
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
25 April, 04:20
Praying God brings you peace and comfort.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 April, 04:09
❤🙏🙏🙏

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 April, 04:04
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Water Mark @Watermark
25 April, 03:40
🙏🙏🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 April, 03:28
Precious Jessica

i have no definitive answer for what you are experiencing except to say, you have been dealt a heavy, heavy loss. One which i feel is "normal" to go through these immense ups and downs. It has only been 4 months after all.

On top of all of that we are experiencing turbulent energies due to planetary ascension,
alignments, CME's etc. Heard last week that
feelings such as what you have described might intensify. i don't understand it but feel pretty sure it is relevant.

Father, i lift up Jessica Marie to you in prayer.
Comfort her. Wrap her in Your Love and shower her with Peace and Confidence that only You
can provide. 💙🕊💙🕊💙

Keep reaching out Jessica. It is imperative that you do not isolate. Much love and uplifting vibes to you 💞💫

i will continue to lift you in prayer 🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 April, 03:19
Praying for you Jessica. WWG1WGA

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 April, 03:21
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Put on the armor of God! Ephesians 6:10-18 WWG1WGA

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
25 April, 03:16
I just saw this after reading your post shared by someone else. This message is for YOU!
Keeping you in my prayers.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 April, 03:14
Prayers 🙏🏻 I feel the same way after simce my baby girls passing 💔

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 April, 03:33
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Prayers for you as well Mary Beth 💚🕊💚

i sincerely wish i could take your hurt and pain away. 💔

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
25 April, 03:41
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
🙏❤️ I know it's been very tough and a very heavy loss for you. Let all of your strength allow you to believe you shall see your wonderful daughter again. May God bless you.😇🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 April, 03:14
🙏🙏🙏

You Are (We Are!) A Spiritual Being, having a human experience.
You Are God, personified!

We Are all feeling the Frequency of this War in different ways.
(ALL ONE...😇💫💗)

Bathe in all these prayer Vibes from your Golden Family, and Know that you Are Love(D!)~

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
25 April, 03:12
🙏❤️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 03:11
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jessica Marie. Cleanse her heart, mind, body and soul with your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit, driving out all evil and negative influences. Lifting her up and blessing her with faith, joy, hope, peace of mind and strength. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ' Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Casting Crowns - Oh My Soul (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Click to watch the music video for “Scars In Heaven” by Casting Crowns!https://CastingCrowns.lnk.to/ScarsInHeavenID/youtube!catalogListen to Only Jesus, the ...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 April, 10:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen

Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 April, 03:10
🙏🙏🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 April, 03:08
Prayers up! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies, blessings and much love! 🕊💗✨

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 April, 03:04
This is an attack from Satan. Speak these words aloud and he must go. The word is your sword and shield.

Satan, the Lord God Jehovah has said: "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with me. He will not fail me or forsake me."

You have no authority here, you have no stronghold over me. By the power of the blood of Jesus Christ I command you to leave.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 April, 10:10
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Amen