Jessica Marie @Faith11286
25 April, 02:40
I’m in need of prayers, positive vibes, healing energy, whatever you’re able to send my way to help me through this. I’m overwhelmed with sadness, anxiety, fear. I feel like I’m being attacked spiritually. I don’t understand it and can’t fully explain it. It feels almost like God has given up on me and wants to make my life a living hell. I’m confused. There are times when I feel very connected spirituality and like I’m on the right frequency but a lot of the time I feel very disconnected. I feel hopeless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
This is an attack from Satan. Speak these words aloud and he must go. The word is your sword and shield.

Satan, the Lord God Jehovah has said: "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with me. He will not fail me or forsake me."

You have no authority here, you have no stronghold over me. By the power of the blood of Jesus Christ I command you to leave.
03:04 PM - Apr 25, 2023
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 April, 10:10
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396