Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Frances Long @Camelot
28 April, 05:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Morning 😺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 April, 07:41
Fighting like cats and dogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
26 April, 04:42
Good afternoon VK

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
26 April, 08:35
the time has come...for...'the confrontation' in a LOT of areas! lol

GM VK & Patriots ww!! Always great to see your return, Brother!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 April, 03:50
me missing you happy your back home again .

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 April, 01:34
😂 amazing, love it.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
26 April, 12:30
😂

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
25 April, 10:26
"I was here first!"
"No, I was here first!" (repeat more than a few times) 😂😭😂

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 April, 10:17
😂😂I played this on loud and my cats flew out of nests and dog started chasing them😂He breaks up any and all scraps in the house. He thought it was them😭

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 April, 09:57
Sums it all up perfectly! 😂😂😂

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 April, 09:05
GMVK.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
25 April, 08:35
Black Cat is ass ho!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 April, 07:56
😂 my cat is going crazy listening to that

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 April, 07:51 (E)
😼 All bark & no bite.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
25 April, 07:42
No! I do!!!!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
25 April, 07:41
White/Cream Cat/Hat
Black (and white) Cat/Hat

Good afternoon VK - any chance on a Margarita night !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 06:46

Good morning Patriots!

Talking shit!

Making a lot of noise.
Do not back down.
There is going to be a lot of in your face trying to drive you in the direction they want you to move to.

Stand you ground!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 April, 05:27
Cat fights happening.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
25 April, 04:47
Without a doubt. Husband & Wife things 😂

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 April, 03:44
Taiwan and China vibes

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
25 April, 03:42
I don't care what you do to me, but I don't want you to hurt me. I've had enough hurt already in my life. More than enough. Now I want to be happy. - Haruki Murakami 😺

Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
25 April, 03:39
Nothing better than a cat fight

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 April, 03:38
Sweet!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
25 April, 03:26
hahahaha

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 April, 03:12
White hats winning. Black hat looks skeered.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
25 April, 02:52
Good morning VK and Family

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 April, 02:46
Good Afternoon VK and Patriots.

I'm not a fan of the Bee Gees...

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 April, 09:25 (E)
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Oh my God that’s so funny. Thank you for the laugh. Oh, if you knew the crap in my life right now I haven’t laughed in days. I’ve been glued to a computer I’m afraid for my job and you just made me laugh. Thank you. They do sound like the Bee Gees

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 April, 02:49
Morning VK!

Looks like a "stand-off" to me. 👀

2 PQSTS contain "stand-off"
https://qalerts.app/?q=sta...

💧618
[19] would cease to exist immediately upon the harm of select individuals.
Think nuclear stand-off.
Clarified?

💧1241 also includes "stand-off" and had a 5 year delta 2 days ago (2 days ahead of schedule comes to mind). In this DRQP a couple of pines stand out that didn't before:

"Jan 1.
Jun 1."