Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 07:23
All of us Anons & Patriots took a hit after the Twitter suspension and since then it has been rough.

We lost the collective vibe and strength we all had to influences the masses. AU has been great, sure.

But it’s a fish tank of Patriots. We were removed from the ocean.

It does feel like things are about to change forever though.

Who can feel it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Oooooook.

Now they’re just playing with me at this point.

Sad ./sync :(
11:33 PM - Apr 24, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 April, 10:17
More signal...less noise? 🤔🤔🤔 Bring on the storm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
26 April, 01:19
As in Signal, the military app? Hmmm are they linked? Wonder what other social media platforms are linked to Twat? Just thinking out loud...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 April, 02:01
They can’t handle you/us yet. 😂. They have enough mental pain from Elon. He’s the ice breaker. Anons are the battleship. 😊

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 12:52
AU IS the signal.

Twitter just repeats it.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
25 April, 01:00
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
AU is authentic! I won't be going back to Twatter, as they should have already reinstated the little guys they took out with no notice and for no valid reason. I've asked 3 times to be reinstated. They acknowledge my requests, but it goes no further. If I am going to be punished, I'd appreciate being guilty.. 🙃

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 April, 12:45
WE ARE THE SIGNAL......
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
DANGER ZONE - YouTube

A song from the movie - Top Gun"Danger Zone" is a song, with music composed by Giorgio Moroder and lyrics written by Tom Whitlock, which American singer-song...

Bee Saved @BSaved
25 April, 06:57
Wish I were a part of it.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 April, 04:04
Elon is tasked with destroying it, and succeeding.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 April, 01:46
films getting a bit low budget

Cam Mac @campmac111
25 April, 12:41
I always thought that Elon 2.0 had a Bannon vibe.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 April, 12:14
#VIBESAREREAL

The ones who begin to question need to research for themselves first

Next, when the anons are allowed back on, our “crazy” is accepted.

Then our vibes and frequencies are more aligned.

Dark to light is a spiritual pattern, for dark to come to light, they must become “desperate” for “answers” and willing to accept what they once rejected.

🙌🥰🙌