Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
24 April, 03:21
I am sharing this to ask if anyone else had a similar experience to mine in boot camp. Back 45 years ago I was in Fort Knox Ranger Training for 8 weeks. It was long ago and I was only 18 but several things stand out in my memory from that time. One that continues to haunt me is all the injections we lined up for. I remember being in line waiting to get more when the drill Sargent jokingly said "I hope none of you want children because the Army has other plans for you" or something to that effect.
Does anyone else remember anything similar to this? Please help me to bring this more into focus. I have never impregnated a woman and believe me I tried.

Ranger from the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, conducts platoon-level training exercises at Fort Knox.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 April, 06:23
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
1975 walking in line with air injection on each arm. I think it was a total of 22 injections. A few days later I had a temp of 107° and spent 10 days in the Base hospital. I felt fortunate I didn't have to re-start basic training. Got TF out after serving my 3 years!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka nita @Pinkamom
HOLY SHIT! Could you have refused and still stayed in? Were you told exactly what you were injected with? That’s criminal in my opinion.
06:50 PM - Apr 24, 2023
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pinkamom in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 April, 06:54
In response Pinka nita to her Publication
Back then nobody refused. Today would be a completely different story.