Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
I am sharing this to ask if anyone else had a similar experience to mine in boot camp. Back 45 years ago I was in Fort Knox Ranger Training for 8 weeks. It was long ago and I was only 18 but several things stand out in my memory from that time. One that continues to haunt me is all the injections we lined up for. I remember being in line waiting to get more when the drill Sargent jokingly said "I hope none of you want children because the Army has other plans for you" or something to that effect.
Does anyone else remember anything similar to this? Please help me to bring this more into focus. I have never impregnated a woman and believe me I tried.

Ranger from the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, conducts platoon-level training exercises at Fort Knox.
03:21 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Susan Taapken @SusyT
24 April, 09:18
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I'm so sorry, I know that several Veterans have died from terrible diseases. I believe that it is all do to the shots or what they were around. I also remember when we were lined up for the shots. I've often wondered, once I woke up, what we actually received. And believe we were guinea pigs. I went through basic in 1981 Lackland AFB.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 April, 08:51
I am so sorry. You certainly were not treasured for your service like you should have been but now we know the truth. We're not people of value to them. I value you and I am really sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 April, 07:59
🙏🙏🙏

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 April, 06:31
My husband was in the Army in the early 90s. He too was unable to father any children 😞 . He has been an amazing father to my daughter from a previous relationship. I’m grateful for him.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 April, 06:23
1975 walking in line with air injection on each arm. I think it was a total of 22 injections. A few days later I had a temp of 107° and spent 10 days in the Base hospital. I felt fortunate I didn't have to re-start basic training. Got TF out after serving my 3 years!

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
24 April, 06:50
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
HOLY SHIT! Could you have refused and still stayed in? Were you told exactly what you were injected with? That’s criminal in my opinion.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 April, 06:11
Jabbed from one end of building to exit, both arms. Then we did pushups. All CAF mbrs back in the day went thru this

anna justice @Truth_
24 April, 05:41
There has been a WAR against men/boys and they have been using the vax program.
Look at how autism effects boys more than girls. I believe the vax program deliberately targets testosterone/men.
The CDC site says this>
About 1 in 36 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder.. ASD is more than 4 times more common among boys!

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 April, 03:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 April, 03:58
Not just military. Many of us were sterilized by mandatory childhood jabs.

anna justice @Truth_
24 April, 05:42 (E)
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
... 'All states provide medical exemptions, and some state laws also offer exemptions for religious and/or philosophical reasons. ' -CDC

Homeschool is usually the best way to avoid the childhood vax issue...
https://hslda.org/get-star...

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 April, 03:55
😔🙏🫶