wht 2.0 @wht
24 April, 11:37 (E)
At this point, if I was still a wage earner and considered 'due' to pay "income tax" I absolutely would forget about it and simply not file.

Because "income" tax on wages/salaries is absolutely *voluntary* ... proven and reported so by many senior level IRS agents themselves over the years.

Not done out of *protest* either; You don't have to *refuse* to pay what you don't in fact *owe*.

The fine point of the matter being that "income" AS **DEFINED** BY THE IRS ITSELF is the PROFIT one receives on INVESTMENTS by which a clear distinction is made between "income" and remuneration for one's own labor, ie, 'wages' and/or 'salaries'.

https://t.me/geddes/19934

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Avers @RedDawn
24 April, 01:06
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Unfortunately, when you fill out a W2, that's your agreement to pay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
Isn't there a box though you can check to exempt yourself from withholding if you believe you won't owe any "taxes"?
01:26 PM - Apr 24, 2023
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Robin Avers @RedDawn
24 April, 06:44
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
There is, I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I know it's not easy to fight the IRS. It can be done, but it takes time, money and knowledge.