wht 2.0 @wht
24 April, 11:37 (E)
At this point, if I was still a wage earner and considered 'due' to pay "income tax" I absolutely would forget about it and simply not file.

Because "income" tax on wages/salaries is absolutely *voluntary* ... proven and reported so by many senior level IRS agents themselves over the years.

Not done out of *protest* either; You don't have to *refuse* to pay what you don't in fact *owe*.

The fine point of the matter being that "income" AS **DEFINED** BY THE IRS ITSELF is the PROFIT one receives on INVESTMENTS by which a clear distinction is made between "income" and remuneration for one's own labor, ie, 'wages' and/or 'salaries'.

https://t.me/geddes/19934

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Avers @RedDawn
24 April, 01:06
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Unfortunately, when you fill out a W2, that's your agreement to pay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
24 April, 01:26
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Isn't there a box though you can check to exempt yourself from withholding if you believe you won't owe any "taxes"?

Robin Avers @RedDawn
There is, I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I know it's not easy to fight the IRS. It can be done, but it takes time, money and knowledge.
06:44 PM - Apr 24, 2023
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedDawn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Avers, click on at the bottom under it