Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
22 April, 11:02
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
WOW! Longing for that peace here. The bees will not let the hummingbird near the feeder. I have to move it around the yard and oil with peppermint the feeder. Our Ruby Reds always find it and it takes the bees a few days. Awesome picture

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 April, 07:50
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Do you have a feeder tray for your bees ? They may be just trying to do their job early in the year by hogging the bird sugar water
I bought a hive and all the gear went to a class but have been so busy this spring I thought I would get my first bees next year
A local guy was supposed to have them for me April 15th but he sold them all without filling my order. Do I still have time to start them this year ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 April, 07:51
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Sorry I am assuming you have a hive it may just be the local bees we have a lot of them