Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
If you can spare a prayer for my sister...
It would be very much appreciated - I see the miracles of God being manifested through all of you here. I just got back to NC after 5 days in NJ - took my mom to visit her in the hospital. She went into ICU severely dehydrated on Saturday. She is battling Stage 4 liver cancer that is spreading - doc says there's cancer in her chest too and a blood clot somewhere. They are preparing to send her home for palliative/hospice care.
I pray that she is pain-free - I pray that she finds peace - I pray that she has God in her heart - I pray that my mother (83 yrs) will be okay -
And I pray that we will all be okay
I love you AU frens
09:21 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
25 April, 01:49
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Sending love, hugs, and prayers! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 April, 01:49
Gypsy, sending prayers up for your sister and your family. May God light her way and may she know in her heart how much she is loved. Help her to find peace, the love of God and Jesus and may you all rest easy knowing she is in Gods loving hands. 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
23 April, 09:33
Thank you Thank you Thank you all - I will likely be traveling back up there shortly and probably solo
Printed out protocols and started sourcing items that I dont already have. I just had convos with her about parasites when she told me about her cancer a few weeks ago. I don't know if she took me seriously or tried anything I suggested but I'll see what I can do. I'll keep praying for all of us - family - frens - patriots - anons
LOVE RULES

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 April, 01:42
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your sister and your mother.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 April, 09:23

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
23 April, 09:14
🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
23 April, 12:20
🙏🏻✨Heavenly Father we ask and praise You for wisdom and healing with more years to enjoy Your abundance of love, joy and inner peace through Jesus Christ Love and Authority Amen✨🕊💕

✨Never give up! Never give in✨

🙏🏻Use the natural medicinals God created for us🐝🍯🌱🌻🧄🧅🍳🍇🍌🥦🥑🥥🍋🥒🍅🍒🍎🍠🥕🍓🥭🍑🥝🍉🍐

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
23 April, 11:54
🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 April, 11:45
❤🙏🙏🙏

Denese Pipe @Denese
23 April, 09:01
Prayers being sent up for your sister and your family 🙏🙏

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
23 April, 07:22
God's speed in all our breathe's. May the Mother of All Mothers hold you all and you feel peace and grace. 🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
23 April, 06:45
Gypsy, praying for your mom and your family. Sending hugs! WWG1WGA

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
23 April, 05:13
Sending ✨prayers✨ and Light&LQVE🙏✨💜

Love Life @FullwithHope
23 April, 05:00
Sending prayers... 💗🙏

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
23 April, 04:47 (E)
DEAR JESUS, PLEASE OUR PRAYERS ARE FOR OUR SISTER AND HER FAMILY, GIVE THEM PEACE AND STRENGTH

WE ASK FOR A HEALING!!! IN JESUS NAME LET THERE BE A CURE FOUND TO HEAL THIS SISTER.

SO LET IT BE DONE! AMEN

(MAYBE TRY SOME PARASITE CONTROL THAT IS GOOD FOR CURING CANCERS LIKE IVERMECTIN??? OR FENBENDIDROL MAYBE GIVE THIS A TRY IT CAN DO MIRACLES)

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
23 April, 04:06
Prayers for your sister Gypsy Pierce 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal her and give her strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 April, 03:53
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 April, 03:36
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 April, 03:36
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
23 April, 03:34
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 April, 02:46
😔 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
23 April, 02:44
PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, DEAR. WE ALL LOVE YOU

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 April, 01:40
I Am praying For U And all your Other Prayer
🙏😤

Pink Totter @Totter

Pink Totter @Totter
23 April, 01:41
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
People are having good results with protocol B. Worth a try.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
prayers for peace and healing 🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
23 April, 01:30
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 April, 01:22
🙏💛🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 April, 01:13
Prayers now for you all.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 April, 01:09
🙏🙏🙏