Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
22 April, 09:21
If you can spare a prayer for my sister...
It would be very much appreciated - I see the miracles of God being manifested through all of you here. I just got back to NC after 5 days in NJ - took my mom to visit her in the hospital. She went into ICU severely dehydrated on Saturday. She is battling Stage 4 liver cancer that is spreading - doc says there's cancer in her chest too and a blood clot somewhere. They are preparing to send her home for palliative/hospice care.
I pray that she is pain-free - I pray that she finds peace - I pray that she has God in her heart - I pray that my mother (83 yrs) will be okay -
And I pray that we will all be okay
I love you AU frens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
23 April, 09:33
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Thank you Thank you Thank you all - I will likely be traveling back up there shortly and probably solo
Printed out protocols and started sourcing items that I dont already have. I just had convos with her about parasites when she told me about her cancer a few weeks ago. I don't know if she took me seriously or tried anything I suggested but I'll see what I can do. I'll keep praying for all of us - family - frens - patriots - anons
LOVE RULES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your sister and your mother.
01:42 AM - Apr 25, 2023
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it