Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
22 April, 09:21
If you can spare a prayer for my sister...
It would be very much appreciated - I see the miracles of God being manifested through all of you here. I just got back to NC after 5 days in NJ - took my mom to visit her in the hospital. She went into ICU severely dehydrated on Saturday. She is battling Stage 4 liver cancer that is spreading - doc says there's cancer in her chest too and a blood clot somewhere. They are preparing to send her home for palliative/hospice care.
I pray that she is pain-free - I pray that she finds peace - I pray that she has God in her heart - I pray that my mother (83 yrs) will be okay -
And I pray that we will all be okay
I love you AU frens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
Thank you Thank you Thank you all - I will likely be traveling back up there shortly and probably solo
Printed out protocols and started sourcing items that I dont already have. I just had convos with her about parasites when she told me about her cancer a few weeks ago. I don't know if she took me seriously or tried anything I suggested but I'll see what I can do. I'll keep praying for all of us - family - frens - patriots - anons
LOVE RULES
09:33 PM - Apr 23, 2023
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 April, 01:42
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Prayers for your sister and your mother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396