Q
07:13 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 07:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
./sync

nothing to see here :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
25 April, 05:57
I recommend following
9 NineofCups on Truth

"To aim for anything less is the extinction of the human race

American Peace or World Peace are not even sane goals because of ***nuclear***

We must unite for the entire Universe"

This is the "bigger than you can imagine" mention from Q..

Connect to the movie Arrival

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
25 April, 06:00
Arrival (2016) - You Have the Weapon Scene (10/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Arrival - You Have the Weapon: The Heptapods reveal the purpose of their arrival to Louise (Amy Adams).BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.fandangonow.com/details/mov...

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
24 April, 09:58
Hope this time we SHIFT

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 April, 02:39

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
23 April, 04:17
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
That's a lot of multiple 2s

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 April, 02:04 (E)
History is being made. You are the saviors of mankind. Nothing will stop what is coming. Nothing. Q=968 in Simple Gematria

Our Lord God Jesus Christ, Who Is, Was And Will Be, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done=968

I Am The Almighty, Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The Ending Saith The Lord, Which Is And Which Was And Which Is To Come=968

The Unforgivable Sin Was Denying The Holy Spirit's Power Moving Through The Living Christ=968

I Will Do What I Promised, He Whispered, No Matter What, I Will Not Send You Into The Darkness Alone=968

In All Things, God Works For The Good Of Those Who Love Him, Who Have Been Called According To His Purpose=968

As Far Off As The Sunrise Is From The Sunset, So Far Off From Us, He Has Put Our Transgressions=968

Entities Of Good And Followers Of God Pour Across The Land And Completely Destroy All Demonic Forces=968

💧968 and 869

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
23 April, 02:15
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
G968 bēma, bay'-ma; from the base of G939; a step, i.e. foot-breath; by implication, a rostrum, i.e. a tribunal:—judgment-seat, set (foot) on, throne.
G869 áphnō, af'-no; adverb from G852 (contraction); unawares, i.e. unexpectedly:—suddenly.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 April, 10:28
I give all credit to God and Q. They woke me up. WWG1WGA

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
23 April, 07:38
KeK

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
23 April, 07:33
Please let it be so 🙏

2ne FruAa @FruAa
23 April, 05:50
Thank U 💓

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
23 April, 12:54
jh

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 April, 11:55
I have never heard anybody ask what
is coming--I have never asked myself
what is coming that nobody can stop..
So what is coming--anyone?

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
23 April, 03:27
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Their demise. Meet the Phoenix, aka Angel of Death. It’s due to strike upon the evil and wicked of this place around 2040. Every 138 years and nothing will stop it. The evil, DS, other beings of negative frequency, are the ones who will run, try to hide in their bunkers, climb to the highest mountains and gnashing of the teeth. They know it’s coming, this weapon from the sky.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 April, 11:32

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 11:19
❤️🥰🙏🏼

connie wright @cowri
22 April, 11:09
😁😁😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 11:06
Because God is the most powerful entity in existence and WE ARE pieces of HIM>

Our power together has been awakened and it will NEVER be put back in the box.

God wins!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 April, 08:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😄🔥💥💗💗🙏🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
22 April, 11:05
🙏🇺🇸🙏 grateful and blessed

CharRose @CharRose
22 April, 09:47
YES!! Jesus told us that a long time ago -- It's recorded in John 14:12

"HERE is the truth, If you believe in me, you will not only do the same miracles I have done; You will do even GREATER ONES!!"

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 April, 01:46
In response CharRose to her Publication
I love this

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
22 April, 08:43

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 April, 08:40
JESUS is the savior of mankind. PERIOD> YAY>

Law & Physics @physics171
22 April, 08:31

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 April, 08:10
WWG1WGA WW

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 April, 07:29
Wanna believe it.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 April, 07:14
Fact Check: ✅ 1017 TRUE

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
22 April, 11:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
But I have a different Bibel.....translated and written by LUTHER and not all chapter are similar

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 April, 07:14
its the Jesus in me.