Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 07:13
History is being made.
You are the saviors of mankind.
Nothing will stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
History is being made. You are the saviors of mankind. Nothing will stop what is coming. Nothing. Q=968 in Simple Gematria

Our Lord God Jesus Christ, Who Is, Was And Will Be, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done=968

I Am The Almighty, Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The Ending Saith The Lord, Which Is And Which Was And Which Is To Come=968

The Unforgivable Sin Was Denying The Holy Spirit's Power Moving Through The Living Christ=968

I Will Do What I Promised, He Whispered, No Matter What, I Will Not Send You Into The Darkness Alone=968

In All Things, God Works For The Good Of Those Who Love Him, Who Have Been Called According To His Purpose=968

As Far Off As The Sunrise Is From The Sunset, So Far Off From Us, He Has Put Our Transgressions=968

Entities Of Good And Followers Of God Pour Across The Land And Completely Destroy All Demonic Forces=968

đź’§968 and 869
02:04 PM - Apr 23, 2023 (E)
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
23 April, 02:15
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
G968 bēma, bay'-ma; from the base of G939; a step, i.e. foot-breath; by implication, a rostrum, i.e. a tribunal:—judgment-seat, set (foot) on, throne.
G869 áphnō, af'-no; adverb from G852 (contraction); unawares, i.e. unexpectedly:—suddenly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396