Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 03:11
I swear both sides are totally sick in the head.
I really don't care anymore if I leave this sick, f'd up world. I am tired of lies. I am tired of games. I am tired of people thinking that one life is more important than the other. I am tired of theatrics and false flags. I am tired of propaganda. I am tired of greed and hunger. I am tired of nobody listening. I am tired of bombastic egos. I am tired of division that is created and manufactured. I am tired of not seeing progress . . . Only hearing about it. I'm tired of this sh*t show. I really am.

No, nuclear mushroom clouds in the sky is not needed as a wake-up call. All I keep hearing is "We need a scare event" "We need a scare event".

The only thing we need is GOD, TRUTH, HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOVE. Some justice would help too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 April, 03:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Try to stay laser focused on Jesus and stay in the word of God. As Christians, we knew these things would be exposed. We knew these things would come to pass. We knew people would have scales over their eyes and see evil as normal. Such confirmation that our Bible is the only book EVER to predict the future in the Old AND the New Testament! God is our rock and He never changed! He will keep His promises! Iā€™m not sure how a huge scare event will wake up people to be able to see the corruption but perhaps it will awaken them to the fact that they need Jesus? We are near the end for sure now and yet there are people that still reject and scoff. God is not playing. His wrath is coming upon those that reject Him. šŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Thank you for the reminder. I just had to get it out this morning and vent. If I keep it inside it's going to make me sick. Thank you.
03:48 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 April, 03:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yes, I totally understand! Get outside, away from all electronics, take a walk and talk to God through the Holy Spirit within you. He will be with you, hear you and give you such peace! You are loved! Will pray for you on my walk today too!! šŸ•Š