Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 11:37
The movie has become so lifelike that many of us forget that we are indeed watching a movie.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 April, 01:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Just because it’s a “movie” doesn’t mean you stand around and do nothing.

I’ve always said from day one: Don’t ever trust me or anyone else online. Trust God.

He will show you what your role is.

It’s a movie because there are obvious actors playing out roles and it’s beyond our control to stop them as they carry out this part of the plan.

It’s frustrating as fook, but it doesn’t mean we stand around and just watch and it also doesn’t mean that family members and friends won’t reject you or be 100% healthy or safe.

We are in a war. A very serious one, that is “ancient in origin”.

Unprecedented times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 April, 06:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sometimes it feels like we are trapped living in the “outlander” series…on the other side of the stones.

We don’t have it anywhere even as close to bad as the Scottish Highlanders, the Colonists, and Revolutionary War. But we are in a war that at times feels civil and biblical.

I have no clue what my role is
For now I will continue to send love out support my AU brothers and sisters
And pray for GOD’s Mercy on this Earth

As far as family…you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink
It’s not worth the argument because one day everyone will know the truth
🙏❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess, no matter the destination. No man can stop or alter what God has set in motion, movie or not. Everyone has a part to play
09:38 AM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it