Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The movie has become so lifelike that many of us forget that we are indeed watching a movie.

🍿🍿🍿
11:37 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 08:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Its gone so fast and so slow at the same time!! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 April, 01:16
Isn’t that the truth. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
21 April, 01:07
Watching an IMAX movie at the amusement park
while simultaneously on a Never Ending Roller Coaster ride. Good times! 😏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 April, 12:26
Anyone that thinks POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves.
Get the popcorn ready.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 April, 11:05
My question is ... are we nearing the end yet?
At the moment feels further away. Havin a bad day, ignore me Doq - ran out of popcorn! :)

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 April, 07:52
🐸🐸🐸

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 April, 10:55
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
πŸ˜‚

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 April, 01:53
Just because it’s a β€œmovie” doesn’t mean you stand around and do nothing.

I’ve always said from day one: Don’t ever trust me or anyone else online. Trust God.

He will show you what your role is.

It’s a movie because there are obvious actors playing out roles and it’s beyond our control to stop them as they carry out this part of the plan.

It’s frustrating as fook, but it doesn’t mean we stand around and just watch and it also doesn’t mean that family members and friends won’t reject you or be 100% healthy or safe.

We are in a war. A very serious one, that is β€œancient in origin”.

Unprecedented times.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 April, 09:40
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
23 April, 12:35
Daniel 7:9 β€œAs I looked, thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 April, 12:55

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 April, 07:53
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Interesting? Yes. I find this situation Fascinating! πŸ˜ƒ Wow! What a time to be alive! Good πŸŒ„ Morning.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 April, 07:56
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Yes, interesting and quite frankly rewarding. After following these movies for 3+ years it helps calm me down seeing things happening

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 April, 12:39
πŸ’―

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 April, 12:36
What-if

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 April, 10:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Means more with following since 2017?

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
20 April, 11:15
Negative
.so f***in old

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 April, 10:54

Iam Mie @iammiele
20 April, 10:50 (E)
It's one hell of a ride that's for sure! Hope I (and all of us) survive!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 April, 10:43
That’s cuz we are all participants in it😎

garm hava @sigma777
20 April, 08:33
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
20 April, 08:16
So by that token, the Guantanamo Trials, executions, detainees and everything else is also make believe? Will Trump be running in 2024 for real or not? Is everything we are being told we have been lied to about actually true or just more fiction piled on top?? Seriously, this movie has gone on long enough and my popcorn has gone stale as shit.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 April, 03:39
It's the real stuff happening around the movie that is hard to see and hear..

Praying more and more that it ends soon..πŸ™

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
20 April, 03:05
If this is a movie, then who wrote the script? And who is the director ? It must be very cynical people who still tell you to enjoy it. At the beginning of this Q movement, a very influential person said that in order to move forward on your own, you need to leave people who are close behind. Seriously ? I'm supposed to leave my family behind, that's ego in its purest form. I cannot and will not follow this. This "Movie" has slowly turned into a nightmare, too much suffering and grief for a lot of us or around us.....only the winner takes it all!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 02:16
9:37
Most High ONE

Good morning Doq!

4-20-23
While I understand the move part of this whole thing, I also personally see and have real people suffering and even dying from some of the repercussions of this.

The good news is that Nana only watches movies where the badass good guys win in the end!!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 April, 02:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have to say I am with you on that Nana love it!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 April, 02:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I watched a video Charlie Freak of Freak Sense, referred as those movies as Documentaries. He feels Kurt Russell, Denzel Washington and Russel Crowe as White Hats and are bad ass.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
20 April, 01:38
Totes
Everything has become so clear
Normalized
Feels like the final act

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
20 April, 01:31
Same picture in this movie πŸŽ₯

Sherry Slape @sslape
20 April, 01:25
They are killing all of us too while they are playing this movie. It is really hard to keep getting screwed by both sides.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 01:12
Mornin’ Doq πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
Boy that’s the Truth! Let alone watching others around starting to Panic at the Ignorance being put forth! I keep telling my hubby, β€œHow can People not see it!!”
Every time Bye-dan speaks, it’s like turning your up head like a dog not understanding what he said! πŸ˜†
His Administration answers no questions, just deflects or denies!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 01:11

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 April, 03:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😝

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
20 April, 12:57
The BIG Picture

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 April, 12:55
I only forget it’s a movie when dealing with blood fam shunning me. That is real, not part of said movie. All will be as God designs in the end and that keeps my positivity high. Keep the faith AU fam! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 April, 12:40
its the never ending story lol!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 April, 12:37
I feel a reaction to this madness coming, and then I regroup myself. It's all necessary.