Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 11:37
The movie has become so lifelike that many of us forget that we are indeed watching a movie.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Just because it’s a “movie” doesn’t mean you stand around and do nothing.

I’ve always said from day one: Don’t ever trust me or anyone else online. Trust God.

He will show you what your role is.

It’s a movie because there are obvious actors playing out roles and it’s beyond our control to stop them as they carry out this part of the plan.

It’s frustrating as fook, but it doesn’t mean we stand around and just watch and it also doesn’t mean that family members and friends won’t reject you or be 100% healthy or safe.

We are in a war. A very serious one, that is “ancient in origin”.

Unprecedented times.
01:53 AM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
23 April, 12:35
Daniel 7:9 “As I looked, thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 April, 09:40
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 April, 10:12
Guidance on what to do comes to us all but it’s overlooked, unheard or feelings misinterpreted. People are still seeking out, for answers, signs and never taught how to recognize, when the part of them, that’s on the outside of this contained place, is trying to communicate. Their lives are, the distraction. Ancient wars, As Old As Before Time Itself.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 April, 09:48
Will keep sharing, even though I get next to zero feed back...

2 friends validate, one who is a patriot, the other has come around, and now sees what is really happening.

We are each awakening those connected to our nodes.

We are all nodes, anchors, nexis of info and stability.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 April, 09:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
ThankQ for your service!

Drew USA @USADrew18
21 April, 07:03
Can you please help me understand this movie idea. If it’s a movie then why am I loosing money bc of inflation? Will I get my money back? Why is the border open? Will they kick all the illegals and their drugs out? So many things happening that can’t be undone. So if it’s a movie then why is our country going down hill?

Red Edge @Rededge
21 April, 05:52
Why do we feel so drained and tired?I have never felt like this up until last year...It isn't just me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 10:59
Nana would agree as well.
It is very hard sometimes for everyone to balance the two realties tho.
Confusing at times which one we are actually living in.
I know sometimes I wake up and wonder even if I am waking up in the same timeline as when I went to sleep.

Between all the de ja vu and the dreams lately being NOT MY DREAM LINE AT ALL, makes me wonder.
What I have ACTUALLY seen with my own eyes the last 4 yrs I feel like many ppl would... well... not handle well.
Maybe we take our country back first then deal with the rest.

We gravitated to AU together tho for a reason I believe.
Everything happens for a reason, there are no coincidences.
Love you ALL.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 April, 08:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen Nana, I too believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe we don't know why, but I believe it's God's intervention.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 08:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love You too Nana ❤️🙌🏻🕊️✨🥰🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 April, 10:51
Biblical Times

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 April, 09:45
Was just thinking a bit ago, i am so thankful i am not alone in all of this, even tho many times it has felt like it.

What an Awesome Band of Warriors 🙌 💞🇺🇸

Camille 317 @Camille
21 April, 08:57
Do we prep for hyperinflation?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 07:13
With all of the MIS-information and DIS-information how could any of us be qualified to be there when the general public wakes up?. I see so much DIS-information out there along with shovels of FEAR MONGERING. I do the work, I research and see many who hit a brick wall.. why did they stop learning?- Whatever is in the NEWS is NOT what's really happening - yet many can't help themselves from pulling from the FAKE NEWS Vending machines. Opening Twitter up to the "TRUTHERS" would be nothing but a SHIT SHOW. The ones who are still sleeping - were put to sleep - a small door opened with just enough TRUTHERS and a whole lot of infiltrators.. 90++% needs to be cleaned up first before anyone else wakes up... these people were actually protected..Too much EGO in the way of TRUTH... NO ONE gets out of this unless they know WHO they really are - Sitting in a nuclear fallout with hoards of FAKE FOOD is not going to help anyone.

garm hava @sigma777
21 April, 06:20
the fog is thick.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 April, 06:19
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Trust God and Jesus. I trust God has got a plan and will fulfill it. He is in full control of what is happening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 April, 08:19
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen Tammi, Amen

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 April, 06:14
Sometimes it feels like we are trapped living in the “outlander” series…on the other side of the stones.

We don’t have it anywhere even as close to bad as the Scottish Highlanders, the Colonists, and Revolutionary War. But we are in a war that at times feels civil and biblical.

I have no clue what my role is
For now I will continue to send love out support my AU brothers and sisters
And pray for GOD’s Mercy on this Earth

As far as family…you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink
It’s not worth the argument because one day everyone will know the truth
🙏❤️

Dave Mars @CCU
21 April, 07:03
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
If you have children or grandchildren, enlighten them, a little at a time..
Like we had to learn. Kids are more open minded than most adults.
They will ask questions so be ready to answer them the best you know how.
If we get through this, they have to know everything. They are the future, it is their future that worries me most.
They have to understand that this can never happen again!
If it's the lord's will, it will not!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 April, 09:38
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess, no matter the destination. No man can stop or alter what God has set in motion, movie or not. Everyone has a part to play

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 April, 03:04
"First you see it with your eyes, it moves to your heart, then your feet move" Producer, Sound of Feeedom

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 April, 02:20
🙏 Amen! 💗

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 April, 02:00
Dropping red.pills via 107 howitzer daily in person...not online...its amazing how many are waking up but need the blanks filled...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 April, 02:27
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
A friend just today said to me kiddingly, "So, what's the conspiracy today? What's supposed to happen today?" I told him everything's going the way it's supposed to and that God wins this. "It's all part of "the plan"? he asked. "Yep," I said. (Had already talked to him about Q, etc.) "Just wait and see. And make sure you have enough food and water for about a month, just in case. ;) (The good part about that is that he has been doing that for his family already. He said he feels something is going to happen, but isn't quite sure what. He's trying to live off the land as much as possible. Also, he does not like President Trump but is a conservative. I told him that he'd be back in office and that he's going to love what happens next. He just smiled/smirked. Well, that's a start. :)