Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:27
Not Antifa. Undercover. Patriot. Actor. He'll win the best costume award for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
I was also thrown off by what juan o savin said about hirned dude today. He absolutely skipped over the whole "super soldier patriot" situation. At this point I don't believe much of anything but was hoping horned dude was on our side. juan should know we are beyond hip to pedo symbols but thought they were intentional to throw off antifa. we may know the truth one day but if we dont ever find out I don't care. just want Trump back, bad guys busted, America squared away.
09:43 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
09 February, 01:40
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
09 February, 01:39
His tattoos aren't pedo, although they are similar, they are Viking - Valknut.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 10:21
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
That's exactly what Ghost explained yest, as I had the same comment about Juan. He said he was wrong on this one. I always think Juan is the end all of info. So interesting...I had heard most of what Ghost said but it's hard to know which version you hear is truth.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 10:05
Let me explain. I did before months back. Antifa planned to storm the Capitol that day. We had undercovers within their organization. Therefore we knew their exact plans. Since we knew we prepared. Staged a show. The girl that died supposedly didn't. It was a scare tactic to get Congress in the tunnells to execute the FISA warrant on the laptops without them knowing. It was all staged and preplanned. Nobody actually died. It was a military operation. All will be revealed. Scripted, part of the show.

Angela Martin @Marangela
09 February, 10:14
Grateful for all the work Potus, and those of you that have done so much to keep us from the claws of the Deep State.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
09 February, 10:18
trump wrote an Antifa EO on January 5th so what you are saying sounds correct