Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:27
Not Antifa. Undercover. Patriot. Actor. He'll win the best costume award for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 February, 09:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I was also thrown off by what juan o savin said about hirned dude today. He absolutely skipped over the whole "super soldier patriot" situation. At this point I don't believe much of anything but was hoping horned dude was on our side. juan should know we are beyond hip to pedo symbols but thought they were intentional to throw off antifa. we may know the truth one day but if we dont ever find out I don't care. just want Trump back, bad guys busted, America squared away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Let me explain. I did before months back. Antifa planned to storm the Capitol that day. We had undercovers within their organization. Therefore we knew their exact plans. Since we knew we prepared. Staged a show. The girl that died supposedly didn't. It was a scare tactic to get Congress in the tunnells to execute the FISA warrant on the laptops without them knowing. It was all staged and preplanned. Nobody actually died. It was a military operation. All will be revealed. Scripted, part of the show.
10:05 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
09 February, 10:18
trump wrote an Antifa EO on January 5th so what you are saying sounds correct

Angela Martin @Marangela
09 February, 10:14
Grateful for all the work Potus, and those of you that have done so much to keep us from the claws of the Deep State.

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
09 February, 03:09
I have a legit question: there was a woman by the name of Williams or Williamson charged with stealing Pelosi's laptop. It was recovered 1 to 2 wks later. Is that part of a cover story or are we being mislead on this? There are so many different stories. Need help getting the truth. Thanks

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
09 February, 06:11
Also look into the Sunrise Movement. That's the Zoom call Millie Weaver posted that involved government employees in an uprising to hurt the President...the real one.

09 February, 06:13
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
Same bad actors, same playbook.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
09 February, 06:00
You mean the neck shot that had no arterial blood spray was a hoax? Nooooo...🙃

09 February, 05:53
Agree with this 100%.
aAll except for Buffalo Bill--and I will GLADLY eat crow when and if proven wrong. It's a win-win, anyway you look at it.👍🇺🇸

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
09 February, 11:28
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
Watch this interview from 2019 with Jake with Laura Eisenhower! After watching this I do not believe he is Antifa. Also the tattoo is a Viking Valknut symbol, not a pedo symbol.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
09 February, 01:38
never doubted it 😎

Zena Jin @zenalove
09 February, 01:25
What about the story about the lady trying to sell pelosi's laptop? Another big giant BS?

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
09 February, 01:45
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
misinformation is necessay.. attn away from who actually had them!

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
09 February, 01:22
I knew it - well done

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
09 February, 01:20
i had a feeling she wasn't dead . Cant wait to hear the all the news drop

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
09 February, 01:19
I saw a video of a plastic bag (inside was fake blood) and how they manage to "look like" she was shot. So I knew. On the 6th Jan, I saw a few signs.....the Guards was holding "the baddies arms" and there were quite a few "undercover" military persons behind the baddies. 2 Ladies said....something and the other one said...don't say anything. Haha. The clothes of the women said another story. Look again and see. The eyes of the baddies said it all! The whole set was so staged. But the best part for me was...JLo...you could see inside her soul. THAT said it all for me.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
09 February, 01:26
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
And EVERY speach thereafter was fake. My 2c. Even the red head talking in circles, is an actress. If Elon say buy...don't buy. Mirror. Most of the people are NOT the real ones! Also my 2c. So lets see. Getting funny now.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 February, 01:14
its a beautiful thing! ❤️ i knew it was off only because being here, learning and my gut instinct. BRAVO and thank you for saving our country 🙏🇺🇸

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
09 February, 01:15
Wonder if "Captain Obvious" giving orders under the Capitol on 1/6/21 is related to the rich dude in the 1st (B & W) photo? I can't help seeing a family resemblance...

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
09 February, 01:06
I thought I read that somewhere and can't wait for the news to drop!

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
09 February, 01:03
Thats good hopefully sooner rather than later... my family is not happy with me

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
THIS. ❤️🇺🇸🙏

Brenda Paschall @BrendaLoy3
Nothing is random.

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
09 February, 01:01
She lives

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
09 February, 01:07
In response Army Strong to her Publication
Welcome back to the real world!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 12:54
great job, got those Lap Tops with Pelosi's i'm sure it was worth the trouble. well done!

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
08 February, 11:17
Stellar!

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
08 February, 10:17
if tbey can pull off that show they don't need any laptops. it was a show to put US exactly where we are at. the set up has to seem real from impeachment 1 to covid to riots to election to now. over the top. it has to hurt. it has to make a mark for eternity. unignorable to frame the frame up. genius. many steps ahead. how do you show the people? msm overfocusing on the themes will expose themselves over time. its habbenjng and going quickly. heavy lifting is beung wrapped up. no mandatory vaccine. it has to hurt. how much? only God knows that. 🤔😊

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 12:56
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
what a time to be alive

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 12:59
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
Yes and no. They didn't need the laptops for certain members of Congress but there were others that needed cleaning. Those arrests on the 20th were from the laptops. But many were off the scene well before hand. You are seeing massive CGI and doubles. Many actors in this movie.